site engineer civil jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Hilcrest Technical Contracting & Construction LLCAbu DhabiSITE ENGINEER CUM JOB PERFORMER (ADNOC APPROVED) Review the Drawing for installation as per NFPA Standards. Estimate the Quantity of material for the…EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Grand Building DemolitionAbu DhabiOwn Visa, ID, Residence, NOC, Trade License. Must know how to do QS for villa excavation works Will be site engineer for around 400 villas to be excavated…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
- ParsonsAbu DhabiJob Description: Assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing of shop drawings, design proposals, method statements, work inspection request and other…PostedToday·
- Royal Endeavor General Contracting LLCAbu DhabiThe ideal candidate must be a Civil Engineering graduate with at least of 3 to 4 years of working experience in the UAE, especially with villa projects. The…EmployerActive 18 days ago·
- Luxury Project Builder LLCAbu Dhabi* The Site Engineer assists the Project Managers/Construction Managers in executing all project requirements according to the company standards ensuring that…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- INTERCITY ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY - SOLE...Abu Dhabi*Are you a skilled Site Engineer seeking a challenging opportunity in the UAE? We're looking for a dedicated individual with expertise in civil engineering,…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Grand Building DemolitionAbu DhabiOwn Visa, ID, Residence, NOC, Trade License. Must know how to do QS for villa excavation works Will be site engineer for around 400 villas to be excavated…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Tabadul Industries Advanced LLCMussafah*Site Engineer Responsibilities: Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean. * Lead site engineering activities from initial planning…EmployerActive 7 days ago·
- citiscapeAbu DhabiEngineer in a similar organization with at least two years in a supervisory / senior – level role. Skills : Working knowledge of civil engineering principles…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- O Design Consultancy Engineering LLCAbu Dhabi* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering * Must have 5 years of work experience in the construction field in UAE * Oversee and direct construction projects…EmployerActive 19 days ago·
- AmentumRemote in Abu DhabiR0102172 On Site Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Full time Job Summary The Civil Engineer is responsible for providing complete design assistance services…PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- ParsonsAbu DhabiJob Description: Assistant Resident Engineer - Civil Abu Dhabi, UAE Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Assistant Resident Engineer - Civil to…PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- AL BADIYA INVESTMENT GROUPAbu Dhabi
- Wood Group Pratt & Whitney Industrial Turbine...Abu DhabiResponsible for the study and preparation of site development plans including the earthwork calculations as well as the preparation of the BoQs related to the…PostedToday·
- Consulting architects & engineersAbu DhabiAs a Site Civil Engineer, you must have a good experience in design, dealing with contractors and customers, and supervising project implementation at all…EmployerActive 15 days ago·
Job Post Details
Site Engineer (Civil) ADNOC APPROVED JOB PERFORMER - job post
Full job description
SITE ENGINEER CUM JOB PERFORMER (ADNOC APPROVED)
Review the Drawing for installation as per NFPA Standards.
Estimate the Quantity of material for the Project
Attend the Weekly meeting with the Client to get approval of the submitted drawing. Coordinate with clients and consultants for project exaction.
Preparation and submission of daily work progress reports.
Coordinate with the accounts department for preparation of invoices for material delivered, and installation to be submitted to the contractor.
Directly contact the Technical Manager for the progress.
Suggestion for modification of installation with alternative solution.
Prepare the technical team after installation completion to proceed with Testing and Commissioning of the system.
Final preparation of As-Built drawing, O&M Manual, inspection, and testing handling over the system to the main client.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From AED6,000.00 per month
Ability to Commute:
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 03/03/2024