- GitLabRemotePostedPosted 20 days ago·
- The Customer Success Management (CSM) team focuses on the themes of align, enable, and expand.
- We align with customers’ desired business outcomes, enable them…
- GEC Media GroupRemotePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- We are looking for a friendly and customer service-oriented Client Relationship Executive to foster positive relationships with clients by receiving and…
- View all GEC Media Group jobs - Remote jobs - Telemarketer jobs in Remote
- Salary Search: Tele Calling / Client Relationship Executive salaries in Remote
- See popular questions & answers about GEC Media Group
- AUGE International ConsultingRemote
- Hamilton HouseRemoteEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Perform extensive market research and devise business development strategy for lead generation.
- Establish communication with clients and prospects to pitch…
- Sol 19 TalentRemote
- White Advertising LLCRemoteEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- You will be responsible for managing and optimizing paid advertising campaigns for three distinct brands across the Google Shopping platform, including both…
- TELUSRemotePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Full professional fluency in English & Arabic is required.
- You must be living in the United Arab Emirates for at least 1 year.
- The Digital PenguinRemote
- CrowdStrikeRemotePostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Actively engage our prospective customers to identify new opportunities for CrowdStrike over the phone.
- Run a sophisticated Sales process from Prospecting to…
- CrowdStrikeRemotePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- A key role in the EMEA Growth Marketing Team, we are looking for a team player who is creative, data-focussed, and hands-on across all areas of the growth…
- ItinerisRemotePostedPosted 5 days ago·
- The Marketing and Communications Manager plays a key role in shaping and executing the company’s marketing and communications strategy.
- Burhani Computers TradingRemotePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Candidates will have to remotely support their clients IT infrastructure - Microsoft 365 Emails, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Manage and…
- CointelegraphRemoteEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Develop and implement social media strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Create and curate compelling content for various social media platforms.
Job Post Details
Customer Success Manager (Dubai) - job post
Full job description
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
The Customer Success Management (CSM) team focuses on the themes of align, enable, and expand. We align with customers’ desired business outcomes, enable them on their existing use cases, and work with them to expand into additional use cases, ensuring ongoing and ever-improving customer return-on-investment.
Additionally, our team serves as liaisons between the customer and the GitLab ecosystem, streamlining collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Professional Services, and others. CSM handbook.
What you'll do
- Partner with our customers in taking what was established in the pre-sales command plan, and turning the customers desired positive business outcomes into actionable objectives
- Know the GitLab platform, our more common best practices, and use cases in order to guide the customer
- Understand the customer journey and be able to guide them on future adoption
- Act as the GitLab liaison for GitLab questions, issues, or escalations. Collaborate with GitLab Support, Product Management (i.e., roadmaps), or other teams as needed
- Own a book of assigned customers, with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and growth, and overall customer satisfaction
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on GitLab releases
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a related function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions
- Understanding of Git and typical branching strategies
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipeline
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevSecOps
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience partnering with customers to define and achieve business outcomes
- Familiarity working with customers of sizes relevant to the assigned segment
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but self-starter
- Project management experience & skills
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Alignment with our values, and willingness to work in accordance with those values
- Willingness to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.