mixologist jobs in Dubai
- FIVE Hotels and ResortsDubai
- AccorHotelDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- A Mixologist goes beyond traditional bartending, focusing on creating a unique and memorable guest experience.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- One&Only One Za’abeelDubai
- Around The Block LLCDubai
- Dorchester CollectionDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke…
- Dorchester CollectionDubai
- Apt ResourcesDubai
- VOCO HotelsDubaiPostedToday·
- You are responsible for overseeing all aspects of the outlet, including bar and beverage service, staff management, customer service, inventory control, and…
- Kerzner International ResortsDubaiPostedPosted 13 days ago·
- Mixologist should possess a minimum of 2 years of experience as a bartender, demonstrating proficiency in similar job roles.
- View all Kerzner International Resorts jobs - Dubai jobs - Mixologist jobs in Dubai
- Salary Search: Mixologist, La Dame de Pic salaries in Dubai
- See popular questions & answers about Kerzner International Resorts
- Four SeasonsDubaiPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Overseeing the development and implementation of departmental strategies and concepts.
- Ensuring the beverage operations meet the brand's target customer needs…
- Jobsite DirectDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- If you are enthusiastic, with an impeccable personal presentation, grooming, and a clear passion for customer service to deliver a first-class F&B experience,…
Job Post Details
Full job description
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Food and Beverage Team as a Mixologist will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
What We’re Looking For
- A proven track record as a Bartender or Mixologist, delivering sensational Guest Experiences synonymous with FIVE's award-winning Service Quality is a Plus.
- A Welcoming, Outgoing and Enthusiastic Energy that sets the tone for a Sensational Guest Experience.
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- An elevated and energetic Conversationalist, engaging Guests with lively discussions, seasonally-inspired beverage selections and helpful suggestions.
- A passion for creating Exceptional Guest Experiences and committed to maintaining Industry-Leading Standards.
- An ability to find Creative Solutions and take Ownership of all duties and tasks assigned, while ensuring an Unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Extensive Knowledge of Contemporary Food Trends and the ability to Adapt them to our Menus.
- Expertise in and familiarity with Modern Bar Equipment and current Cocktail-Making Techniques.
- Sensational Teamwork and Collaboration skills to work effectively within a group and across departments with Fellow ‘FIVERs.’
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English (Additional languages are a Plus).
- Crafts creative and sensational ‘FIVE-Styled’ Artisan Cocktails.
- Conducts weekly Training Sessions, elevating the Team's knowledge in Beverage Pouring Techniques, Cocktail Mixing, and the Art of Upselling.
- Builds an extensive knowledge of Unique Global Ingredients and a keen understanding of Taste Profiles.
- Takes on the role of Mentor and Educator for the Bar and Restaurant Team, focusing on cocktails, instilling a passion for the craft, and ensuring Next-Level Guest Assistance.
- Monitors and surpasses Revenue Targets while maintaining strict control over costs, including Beverage Expenses.
- Curates a trendy and bespoke Menu, offering guests a Boundary-Breaking selection of Hand-Crafted Cocktails and Services.
- Strategically utilises resources to achieve Guest Satisfaction and contributes to Organisational Profitability.
- Drives Revenue Maximisation through proactive Sales Activities, consistently surpassing targets and setting industry-leading standards.
- Efficiently manages Store and Bar Requisitions, ensuring a Premium Selection of Ingredients and Materials for the Team to create the finest beverages.
- Collaborates closely with the Team to maintain the highest standards in Beverage Preparation, Presentation, and Inventory Management, reflecting FIVE’s Commitment to Unparalleled Quality.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs.’ FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity.
About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com