Post your resume and find your next job on Indeed!
graphic designer remote jobs
Sort by: relevance - date
- BinanceRemote in DubaiPostedPosted 19 days ago·
- Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire.
- Working with the senior designers and design leads to help define creative processes, ensuring…
- Planet Green SolutionsRemote in DubaiEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Having previous work experience in graphic designing, content writing and proofreading is a plus point.
- Produce high-quality creative content and graphics for…
- Brandgate Marketing Management EstDubai
- Chalhoub GroupDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote…
- GoodnessDubaiA beauty product company based in UAE looking for university students who are interested in pursuing an Internship (Unpaid) in Graphic Designing. Name of…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
- BinanceRemote in DubaiPostedPosted 25 days ago·
- Reporting to the Creative Director, the Creative Design Lead will lead by example, direct and control a multi-skilled team of designers, motion graphic artists…
- RTC-1 Employment ServicesRemote in DubaiPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- Create visually stunning and on-brand graphics design for the e-commerce website, social media platforms, email campaigns, and other marketing channels.
- AEserverDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer or in a similar position preferred.
- We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer who can bring to…
- AECOMDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- + Provide professional graphic design support across the team.
- + Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- KENZ Advertising FZERemote in DubaiEmployerActive 7 days ago·
- Collaborate with designers and content creators to ensure seamless integration of graphics and content.
- Flexible working hours and remote work options.
- Hire My TechRemote in Dubai
- Nabta Health Clinic, LLCRemote in DubaiEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including managers, marketers, medical professionals, software developers, designers, and external stakeholders to…
- Token MetricsRemote in DubaiPostedPosted 20 days ago·
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Crypto Full Stack Developer (Dubai- Remote).
- Astra DAO is looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack…
- AECOMDubaiPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Develop and edit simple graphics to enhance proposal visuals.
- Understanding of graphic design and an eye for communicating content visually – can effectively…
Job Post Details
Full job description
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Creative design delivery
- Working from a creative brief to utilize their creative design skills to interpret, create, and deliver best-in-class creative design for BINANCE needs – global brand and product campaigns, key visuals and design execution, events, merchandise, partnerships, social media, customer communications, events, and digital advertising.
- To follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative for daily, weekly, and seasonal campaigns.
- Working closely with the design leads, project managers, and copywriters responsible for the creation and timely delivery of integrated creative campaigns.
- Working closely with the senior designer to plan and create differentiating and compelling communications, creative design, and content.
- To challenge and innovate with creative design.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement within their day-to-day creative processes.
- Support the acquisition and retention teams by delivering compelling and engaging digital creative campaigns to generate brand awareness, website traffic, and improved engagement.
- To take on-board learnings from the brand design lead regarding campaign performance and continuously innovate to drive and improve performance.
- Support the creation and delivery of brand and content assets to meet the demands of BINANCE creative design.
- Review and optimize all creative designs on an ongoing basis.
- Innovate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors, brand, and social media creative and design trends.
- Working with the senior designers and design leads to help define creative processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
- Working closely with the wider creative team and social media, PR, events, and marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized omni-channel approach to all activity. Including, but not limited to, working closely with the product marketing, social media, product business units, and digital media teams that sit within the global marketing function.
Team and Relationship Management
- To self-motivate and manage daily tasks to ensure work is delivered on time and to the agreed standards.
- To help create a positive, supportive, and innovative culture within the global creative team.
- Work alongside third-party suppliers and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the BINANCE Global Marketing team and business functions to help facilitate the BINANCE brand vision.
- Constantly challenge, question, and innovate to develop the team’s creative design, digital, and social media knowledge and skills.
- Design professional with qualifications in graphic, brand, and digital design.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a designer within a creative team on the global business or agency side.
- Experience working within a design team for a high-volume, fast-paced online business (lifestyle, sports, fashion, or crypto ideal), delivering high-quality creative assets.
- Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the design development process.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal, and project works.
- Experience of having worked within a team with best practices.
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, design development, production, and build.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite applications and Figma.
- Creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Some experience working with third-party agencies to deliver results.
- A positive, creative, and influential personality.
- Experience working with task management tools such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Asana, Google Docs,cs etc.
Working at Binance
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Let Employers Find YouUpload Your Resume