Order picker jobs in UAE
- Al Fahim GroupAbu DhabiEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Outbound Operations: Assemble and pack customers orders and place them in pallets or boxes to facilitate timely deliveries.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Organic Foods & CafeDubaiEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Ensure the accuracy of each order.
- Place orders HU ( Handling Unit) pallets for shipping purposes.
- Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when…
- Al-FuttaimUAEPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Place items in the locations mentioned in the binning list or delivery order so that the complete quantity is located in the correct bin, and arranged in an…
- SUCCESS HRDubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Within administrative guidelines, determines source of supply, maintains records of requisitions, initiates purchase orders, receives and issues materials and…
- Royal Swiss Auto ServicesDubaiEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
- Providing vehicle parts and or accessories to customers while providing exceptional.
- TASC OutsourcingUAEPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks.
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy.
- CareemRemote in DubaiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- As a Picker Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing teams of pickers and store support staff as they work to fulfill grocery orders for Careem.
- CareemRemote in Abu DhabiPostedPosted 16 days ago·
- Performance and Rewards: Track and analyze picker performance metrics, such as pick per minute and put-away time, across our network of warehouses and Identify…
- DP WorldUAEPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Operate Cherry Pickers as required in order to support all mechanical operations.
- Repair all the mechanical parts of Rudder & Propeller, including propeller…
- Organic Foods and CafeDubaiEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Inform the shop Manager in advance to do the necessary orders for the products that will be used for sampling.
- Assist the Cashiers and Home Delivery Pickers.
Job Post Details
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Parts Picker for Toyota & Lexus in Dubai. You will be responsible to manage spare parts warehouse operation to ensure stock are maintained as per 7 storage principles and stock inventory management. As a Parts Picker, you contributes to parts department operation for ordering, receiving, binning, packing and supply of all parts as per delivery orders (workshop / retail counter / re-call / Inter Branch Transfer) and need to support Parts Sales representative to deliver exceptional customer experience.
What you will do
- Ensure stock is arranged methodically by binning the right part to right location.
- Ensure accuracy of parts order quantity to cater to business requirements.
- Ensure right supply of parts is picked, packed and delivered to all parties.
- Compliance of Dealer Management System inventory process & with Standard Operating Procedures
Required skills to be successful
- 2 years' relevant experience as a Parts Man / Picker
- Able recognizes and understands part numbers and alpha/numeric codes and capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- Basic parts catalogue knowledge.
- Have a good physical stamina to stand and walk for duration of work and lift, carry, maneuver heavy material or equipment's up to 30 lbs.
About the team
The role will report to the Parts Supervisor and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Workshop Supervisor, Service Advisor, Foreman & Technicians in a daily basis.
What equips you for the role
An ideal candidate for this role should possess a High school education or equivalent. You should have at least 2 years’ relevant experience as a Parts Man in the automotive industry. You will be able recognizes and understands part numbers and alpha/numeric codes and capable of following written instructions and documented procedures. You will be able to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). You have to have a good physical stamina to stand and walk for duration of work and lift, carry, maneuver heavy material or equipment’s up to 30 lbs.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.