Post your resume and find your next job on Indeed!
construction project manager jobs in Abu Dhabi
Sort by: relevance - date
- NAWAHAbu DhabiPostedPosted 16 days ago·
- Plan, develop, manage, report, and provide assistance in overseeing project activities on site of Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) during the project…
- Pink Diamond General Contracting & General...Abu DhabiPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Review plans and specifications according to the project.
- Attend project, site progress, meetings.
- Identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver…
- BADSAR HR CONSULTANCYAbu DhabiEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- More than 8 years of progressive experience in the construction industry.
- Can you share an example from your experience in the construction industry where your…
- citiscapeAbu DhabiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Understanding of international best practices in project management,10+ years of construction management experience.
- Global PetroleumAbu DhabiEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- 10 years site experience in building construction, residential villas or hotels.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Royal Endeavor General Contracting LLCAbu Dhabi
- WSPRemote in Abu DhabiPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Oversee project compliance with local regulations and industry standards.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in Abu Dhabi to optimize project outcomes.
- Mfour Building Contracting LLCAbu DhabiEmployerActive 6 days ago·
- Project Manager (MEP) / Construction Manager (MEP) position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects…
- Kspan General Contracting LLCAbu DhabiEmployerActive 6 days ago·
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as projects manager on construction projects under CMW authority.
- Managing construction documentation specific to CMW…
- Connect ResourcesAbu DhabiPostedJust posted·
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- He will oversee delivering the work of civil construction –…
- Engineering Unit General ContractingAbu DhabiEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Civil engineering project managers are responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and completion of civil engineering projects.
- Mott MacDonaldAbu DhabiPostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Managing and overseeing the delivery of construction works on the project.
- As a Construction Manager, you will be managing and overseeing all construction…
- London Pools and ElectromechanicalAbu DhabiEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Strong understanding of local building codes, regulations, and construction practices in Abu Dhabi.
- Global PetroleumAbu DhabiEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- 10-20 years site experience in building construction, palace, residential villas or hotels.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master degree in Civil Engineering.
Job Post Details
Full job description
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Posting Date: 9 Feb 2024
Requisition ID: 1695
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, AE
Employment Type: IC Monthly
Seasonality Classification: Project
Plan, develop, manage, report, and provide assistance in overseeing project activities on site of Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) during the project execution phase and the interactions between Nawah stakeholders and contractors to maintain control of the project execution activities and ensure the schedule of work is met. Support the primary contact and coordinator between the Site Projects Team and the contractors selected to perform project installation, commissioning and turn-over activities at Nawah Energy Company (Nawah).
Key Activities, Responsibility & Accountability
- Operate as the primary contact for all installation, commissioning and turn-over planning activities executed by the Site Projects’ Department and for all installation planning coordination with Sub-contractors to ensure alignment.
- Review all installation planning activities of assigned projects to ensure installation schedules are accurately developed, contain correct logic, durations and resources.
- Verify all installation activities are planned and scheduled in a timely manner as required per online maintenance and outage planning cycle milestones and that all installation pre-requisites are available on time to ensure the schedule of work is met.
- Lead or participate in all constructability and operability review meetings related to assigned projects to share and receive relevant information.
- Provide oversight of installation activities to ensure quality work per design requirements and nuclear and industrial safety, and to ensure installation work is performed as per the schedule and schedule deviations are identified, analyzed and recovery plans are initiated as required.
- Monitor metrics for installation to ensure project is moving as planned and to identify potential risks.
- Monitor, identify, report and provide resolution for installation work related issues such as but not limited to; engineering, safety, quality, schedule and cost to assist efficient project execution.
- Lead or participate in the daily plant schedule and turnover meetings, as required, to represent on behalf of the project team.
- Review all commissioning activities of projects within the Site Projects portfolio, to ensure that proper start-up processes are followed and properly document.
- Monitor progress metrics for commissioning of projects within the Site Projects portfolio, to ensure work progress is moving as planned and to identify potential risks.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities (contd.)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related Science
5 years of relevant experience
Let Employers Find YouUpload Your Resume