Zurich Insurance

Zurich Insurance Employee Reviews in Dubai International Financial Center

Dubai International Financial Center3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,420 reviews

Productive & Fun working

• Involved in communicating and coordinating with all the clients and customers visiting the Zurich office. Provide answers to visitors & new policy joiner’s inquiries about the company, its products or services • Major role is to communicate with clients over the phone or in person and solve any queries or concerns that a client, customer or visitor may have. • File and keep record of activities in the office for easy retrieval and review when due, and sending to the relevant department personnel • Schedule and confirm appointments. Maintain and update tracker on daily basis • Maintain company’s event calendars. Keeps in records all events to hold in the organization and notifies respective department when due • Where necessary, inform relevant staff of visitors’ arrivals and/or cancellations of appointments • Perform varieties of other administration tasks as directed by manager; this could include faxing, emailing or even assisting other departments that need help • Responsible for maintaining clean and safe reception area; always keep it tidy • May also assume some security guard access control functions. This involves verifying employee identification, issuing visitor pass, and observing and reporting unusual or suspicious persons or activities.

Productive and fun place to work at

Normal day start at 8 am with nice bunch of colleagues. Work is already allocated and everybody strives to finish work before 5 pm. Management does hold fun activities every now and then to make sure the team is motivated a stay afresh.

Pros

Fun activities, Good Medical Benefits, Nice working location

Have grown and gained a lot of experience in this company.

I go through my 'to do list' to check if there's anything pending to followup then I continue to do my current day's work that has been assigned to me.I began as a receptionist, promoted to Facilities Officer and then promoted to Facilities Supervisor - I can say I have professionally grown in this Company and have gained a lot of experience.Management was good, and good co-workers to work with.It was fun to work with the Facilities team, great people to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurich Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Zurich Insurance Reviews by Location

• Zurich Insurance
  • Dubai International Financial Center
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?