Zurich Insurance

Zurich Insurance Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,410 reviews

great job

a good job with a lot of processes to work with a very faced paced and sla orientated environment with pressure that helps you succeed beyond your expectations.

Fun & enriching place to work, with new learning to grow professionally. Multiculturalism is advocated, would recommend anyone to work if given an opportunity

Productive & Fun working

• Involved in communicating and coordinating with all the clients and customers visiting the Zurich office. Provide answers to visitors & new policy joiner’s inquiries about the company, its products or services • Major role is to communicate with clients over the phone or in person and solve any queries or concerns that a client, customer or visitor may have. • File and keep record of activities in the office for easy retrieval and review when due, and sending to the relevant department personnel • Schedule and confirm appointments. Maintain and update tracker on daily basis • Maintain company’s event calendars. Keeps in records all events to hold in the organization and notifies respective department when due • Where necessary, inform relevant staff of visitors’ arrivals and/or cancellations of appointments • Perform varieties of other administration tasks as directed by manager; this could include faxing, emailing or even assisting other departments that need help • Responsible for maintaining clean and safe reception area; always keep it tidy • May also assume some security guard access control functions. This involves verifying employee identification, issuing visitor pass, and observing and reporting unusual or suspicious persons or activities.

Inhuman place to work

its a very sad place to . no work life balance. in human work culture. you carry a burden of 3 people being new in the organization there's politics and people demean you

A great place to work in the Middle East

Zurich is one of the progressive places to work in the Middle East. The company has a fine balance between corporate financial goals and employee wellbeing.

routine work

i used to work in compliance but there were nit empowering me from the legal side and they used to give me a routine work which not suits me as a legal graduate

Very good company

I started in Zurich in 2006, they help their employees grow and advance with their personal development. Good leaders and employees I learned a lot in Zurich from client servicing to account management. Zurich provided me with solid skills in life insurance. Happy working with Zurich

A stiff working environment.

The longest working hours I ever worked were at Zurich - 14hrs a day Very narrow scope for more experienced professionals Very repetitive tasks for work that can be automated

Pros

Big company corporate ideas

Cons

Limited career advancement especially for foreigners

administrative position tasks

learned costumer skills and management, communicate and resolve conflicts with costumers professionally, organize multi task individually or within group,identifying and correcting customer issues by promoting customer satisfaction and achieving company target goals

Pros

14 months, transportation

Cons

health care, life insurance

Productive and fun place to work at

Normal day start at 8 am with nice bunch of colleagues. Work is already allocated and everybody strives to finish work before 5 pm. Management does hold fun activities every now and then to make sure the team is motivated a stay afresh.

Pros

Fun activities, Good Medical Benefits, Nice working location

Large Global Organisation

I'm responsible to independently manage Zurich's business in Abu Dhabi Region. Majority of my work gets done through our external business partners i.e., IFAs & Banks and internally via CAPITA, a third party service provider retained by the company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Large Global Organisation

I'm responsible to independently manage the company's business in Abu Dhabi region with little or no support from the team based in Dubai. Most of my business is transacted externally through IFAs & Banks & internally via Capita, an outsourced service provider retained by Zurich.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

consultancy, financial planing

Working with an, organization or individuals giving consultation, explanation and carry out financial planning guidance on investments and insurance decisions, advising the client on best investment decision based on financial analysis of past records.

Pros

excellent give away

Nice Place to work

Enjoying my work here. Learned so many things that boost my confidence and skills.

Pros

workohlic

Cons

lot of business travelling involved

A typical day at work

Provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of policy information in a timely manner. Initiate and / or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepare customer service summary reports and co-ordinates the handling of difficult and / or unusual situations.

excellent

This company is very good, good co worker relationship, management are very nice and working hard for competition

Pros

excellent

Cons

excellent

Entreprise stimulante

-Environnement de travail agréable qui avantage l’équilibre travail/vie privée. -Missions stimulantes et créatives - Collaborateurs a l’écoute

I only had a chance to work for a short period of time. however, I have learned a lot for this new career experience. The staff and the management were all very fair in dealing with each other and to me. The salary may have been very low but the experience and knowledge I gained is more than enough to grow professionally.

A great environment for learning

A great place fore learning and development, where you can expand the scope of the requirements and take on new roles. A high pressure environment, where your learn to proactively take on your career and move forward.

Work Environment

Great place to work with excellent people around to make you smile every day

Have grown and gained a lot of experience in this company.

I go through my 'to do list' to check if there's anything pending to followup then I continue to do my current day's work that has been assigned to me.I began as a receptionist, promoted to Facilities Officer and then promoted to Facilities Supervisor - I can say I have professionally grown in this Company and have gained a lot of experience.Management was good, and good co-workers to work with.It was fun to work with the Facilities team, great people to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurich Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Zurich Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?