XAD Technologies

XAD Technologies Employee Reviews

Excellent

Its a good opportunity to work with xad technologies for more then 3 and half years. Having a good relation relationship with mangment and team members.

One of the best company

Excellent company very nice working and great working environment. very supportive and great management structure in the company who recognized your efforts and hard work.

Pros

Arranging events.

Cons

non

One of the best company

Xad is one of the best company in UAE. It supports its employees in all weather. Working at xad technologies is awesome. It has a cheerful environment.

Pros

Arranges Events, Supports employees financialy

Cons

Non

One of the best company in UAE

Xad is one of the best company in UAE. It supports its employees in all weather. A very nice and supportive CEO who helps all its employees in all weather. Its a good platform for work.

Pros

Supportive, arrange different events

management

management here is not as good as others, salary delaying and working without overtime. as per their knowledge, the company as delaying the salary and not giving full amount of salary

Pros

n.a

Cons

salary delay

Challenging and Interesting

Working there was fun and I got to learn new things which is the best part. The management was very supportive. There was no hardest part of the job honestly I love challenging myself and overcoming any problems or hurdles, however I gained knowledge about cloud servers and web hosting which was very difficult for me initially.

Pros

Knowledge

Good

Good work culture very good CEO good environment Very good management Good transport facility Good work life Management taking care of the employees very well

sales executive

A very supporting company/friendly collagues/supporting managment/helping in allkind of difficultes/ nice working experience/my first full time job. Thanks and regards

Pros

well maintaned

Cons

5hours

this is very productive and good place

i work here for almost two years the involvement is very good nad we all work very good here we are working for Etisalat ,so we are actually managing two managements

Pros

yes many times

Cons

some times

One of Best Company in UAE

* Learn alot from my Management. * Very Talented Team members. * Customer Satisfaction is must. * Provide Good Quality of Service.

Pros

Free Accommodation, Transportation & Medical Insurance.

Jobs at XAD Technologies

See more jobs

excellent

very good company in uae. cooperative and skilled management and staff. i worked for five years in this company and found it good.

What ever

Ready to work on most common challenging roles . Most cooperative with coworkers. up to date on daily routine responsibilities

Challenging working envoirnment

good working, knowledge sharing, good management, good co-worker, poor decision making, relax working environment

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Decision making

I had very good experience with this organisation

It has been 4 years relationship with this organisation. Of which I hardly remember any day that I regret for my stay here. I just want to make use of my much awaited opportunity, something of my field of experience I have enjoyed working with this organisation and Learning new things will definitely add to the knowledge and profile.

very good company

i would like with emirates airline.it is a greate company in uae

Pros

free launches

Cons

Funds Management, Tender Bidding, Financial Facilities Arrangements, System Developement, MIS Reporting

• To manage accounts/finance for all group companies. • Coordinate in all aspects of budget and finance programs related to Projects. • Preparation of Financial Statements of Projects and analysis on periodic basis. • To develop the Accounting policy and procedure for day to day business. • Preparation of Accounts up-to finalization and presentation for audit. • To manage and develop the procedure for controlling of store activities. • To lead and manage the staff in accounts/finance department. • To manage cash flow, receivables, payroll, and budgets at sub offices of the Company. • Suggest management regarding accounting processes, findings, and financial performance. • Evaluated policies, procedures, and division operations to ensure compliance with rules, laws and regulatory standards. • And other daily routine activities of business ie. Coordination with other departments (admin, HR, Service etc.). • Dealing with banks for corporate as well as for employees’ payroll issues according to UAE Local Laws (WPS). • Dealing with bank and other financial institutes for financial aid. • Dealing with sub contractors in respect of award of work, price /rates settlement, their billing and payment system etc. • Filling and submission of tenders with the coordination of project managers.

In Office

- busy in his work - how can support Field Technician and how can handle customers - males and Females - 2 months continuously 16 hours work without break - When i am doing long time duty.

Cons

over all work environment is good in the company but i didn't learn too many things as we are not doing anything creative

day to day work is fine we are doing not doing specific task we train a person that can fit any task in the project by this we create and general person but we didn't create a specialist which i think so is a stop in career growth.

Pros

free transportation, medical allowances

Cons

long hours, not have any assigned tasks, general tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XAD Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

XAD Technologies Reviews by Location