Wood

Wood Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,845 reviews

Competitive workibg culture

1. Nice place to work with. 2. Mobilization process was too good. 3. Received proper communication from HR and Admin Department. 4. Proper demobilization Process.

Pros

Free Food, Accommodation and Transportation

Cons

Normal hours

Umm lulu offshore project

Woodplc this company is a very nice company I need to join again to this company because currently my project has been completed, handed over to Adnoc I hope to get any chance again with wood

Very good

It was a very good experience with Wood. I like to rejoin again at Wood Dubai or Abudhabi. Unforchunetlly last project stopped and many people need to demobilize.

Learning while working

Even fresh candidates can get a good exposure while working as there is a vast area in the field of engineering in oil and gas and also in sustainable energy in which we have recently started new ventures

Pros

1 hours mid break

Cons

No free meals

Good team work

I like my team and other fun activities in Wood, Dubai. My day starts early at 730 and ends at 1800. Thursday is weekend eve. We leave 2 hours early as the hours fulfill the requirement.

Pros

early off from work on the eve of weekend

It was very fun working with this company. It gives a chance to grow and learn new things, outstanding work environment, supportive management, worklife balance, safety and ethics.

Pros

Project support

productive and full workplace

A good company to be working with; Working with wood ppl is very happy and satisfied; Working environment is very nice and comfortable; Working culture is very advanced

N/a

I am happy working with Wood considering the benefits, the people I work with and the experience & learnings I gain along the way. I would definitely recommend this Company to anyone.

Working in Wood Group

Its a good engineering company and will give exposure to work with great people all over the world. Only thing is they work for the client and all your job security, depends on nature and duration of project and client.

Working with WOOD

Experience was good, salary was upto market standards. Management needs to be more transparent towards Employees. Professional development is okay but looking at oil and gas markets, one shouldn’t expect much.

Unethical and Irresponsible Management

My experience with WOOD was restricted to the contract i was on, and management was not up to par for that contract. our client was not sure of their required capabilities and didn't provide clear information for targets.

Good

The company is good and talented employees. And when I start to work in wood its change my whole life style and get allot of benefits. I love the company

Productive, knowledgeable and challenging culture

Working at Wood is a great experience for me. People in the company are all friendly, they have warm atmosphere and delightful surroundings. The managers/CEO/big bosses are always smiling and they will always make you feel welcome all the time.

Pros

Free fruits twice a week, health and safety are their main goals for the employees

Good job and culture

This company is overall good company. Working at this company is great achievement. Everyone are equally treated over here. The job profile by working in this company will help to build potential career in future.

Good to work with Wood

I have joined July 2019 and found it is a really very good company to work with life balancing, good work time, team work and very good management at HQ.

Good

Good Place to work. Getting opportunity in EPC and brownfield projects, FEED & Concepts. Place where u can develop skills by working with large scale projects

Electrical designer

Good working culture, management, work life balance and salary as per market standards. They try to retain their employees by shifting to other branch offices and locations.

Good work place

lots of new things learn in wood , line manager is very good and helping work place is very good in wood learning section regular basics arrange in wood

outstanding company

work challenge, friendly environment and useful work space , super management all spirit surrounded with team work and player a very outstanding experience

Challenging work environment

Wood provides you with opportunity to explorer new areas. Since the strength of the employees is less, you need to perform more and will be required to interact with client.

Moderate

9 hours work Poor management in Abu Dhabi Work place is good Generally good Flexi with employees Office located out side the city. Lunch is the big problem. No hotes near by

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Wood