Western international Group

Western international Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Great place to learn and gain professional experience.

I enjoyed working at Western international Group, I have been working for 10 years now and I’m immensely satisfied with the working environment. I was able to share my knowledge with others but more importantly, I learned a lot from them as well. It was definitely an eye-opening experience that I am very grateful for my management and colleagues..

Collaborative and Team Support

Good Management support on any work-related initiatives and new ideas. Easy accessibility to senior management and HoDs.No boundaries for learning, opportunities to involve in any functional vertical assignments.

Productive and growth opportunities

The company is aggressively growing and expanding markets in UAE and overseas. The workforce is young and dynamic. Youngsters have got a lot of opportunities to grow and explore their career aspirations. One thing that I like the most is the empowerment given by management to take work-related decisions and the effort taken by leaders in the organization to groom leadership among the team is commendable.

Pros

Attractive incentives Career Opportunities

There is an opportunity in learning new things, as each and every problems are an opportunity to be productive.

Very competitive and relaxed work place, but the life balance is an issue, as company offering only one off in a week, and the main cause, there is no off on most public holly days. Also basic salary is comparatively very low, as vacation salary company is paying only the basic salary

Productive workplace

Work culture provided by the company is amazing. WIG is a good platform to learn about the job roles in consumer goods industry as their is immense opportunities to peruse our passion in different business functional verticals under WIG.

Great Place to Work!

I have been working with Western International Group( Geepas) for 1 and half years, I started my position as Executive Secretary then I got prompted as HR Executive in 6 months. The company will provide enough opportunities for right talents.

Pros

- Will have enough opportunities. - Good Place to work. - No work pressure & On-Time Salary.

Cons

Metro is far from the office.

friendly atmosphere to work

I am working with this company from 2015 as Admin executive , I am very happy with this company because of good work place and good management .work place is very good , and very easy to work with this company

Excellent

Responsible for handling network & network security • Responsible for Intersite Connectivity between Govt Dept. • Responsible for managing Servers, Mac & Computer Systems • Responsible for Active Directory & Domain Services • Responsible for Wireless System Management • Responsible for IP Phone System Management

Relaxed Work Environment

Not so great, Not so bad. Great for freshers but not a competitive salary for Experienced candidate. Accommodation is provided but packed with 8-9 people per room.

Good

I really enjoyed working Western International group the company gives us salary right time always supporting staffs always company following team work

Working experience is well and very thankfull the management

Duty time per day 9 hours and one off day every week Increase my patience level🙂 before I'm a short temper guy now I learned what is patience and the value in life I think the hardest part of the job is achieving our target And I enjoy to attend various customers and try to learn another languages and catch their conversation

Pros

Counter support

Cons

Great place to work , and tension free zone and very friendly nature with work culture with flexible job timing , got very good opertiunity to learn new thinks

Great Place to work and learn

Coordinate the group’s Branding, Advertising, Communication, Media Buying, Digital Media, Events and Business Development support. Assist the Head of Marketing & Communication for leading the development and implementation of strategic annual marketing plans for all group companies and brands. Maintain & execute the media plan in a structured and systematic manner. Maintain the Inventory and ordering of collateral, media kits, corporate gifts etc. Distributing promotional materials ready in a timely manner by coordinating with graphic designers and printers. Prepare & proofread press releases, Marketing Communication email, Social media contents, promotional materials contents etc. Coordinate Marketing Campaigns/events. Coordinate with the external agencies for the completion of marketing related tasks.

good

Western International Group, owns 16 Brands including Consumer Electronics, Home appliances, Hyper markets, Super markets, Department stores, Export & Import, Real estate, Textile, Under garments, Foot wear, Baby products etc. Have Offices, Ware house and Service facilities in all GCC countries, India, China, Tiwan and Hongcong. Exporting products to more than 180 countries acroos the world. Since last 35 Years.

Flexibilty

I worked in my company for 1year and 9months.We are 10 hours of duty. We have two schedule straight duty and shifting and once a week off day. My work is to handling cash, cards and attended costumer, thats my everyday routine. I learned from them is to become flexible because like me im not just a permanent cashier i also assigned in bags and accesorries and in the costumer service because we dnt have guard in our showroom. Due to all of that responsibilities you need to become more flexible and quick. My management is good the salary is on time. My collegues are very kind and helpful we are just one big family. We cooperate each other we have a good team.

Pros

free accomodation and transportation

Accountant

Analyze data and prepare reports to help executive management with decision-making responsibilities.Its a good experience for me i have learned SAP ECC 6.0 ERP .My co-workers are good people they help me very well . consolidation of financial statement is the most difficult for me in my overall accounting classes.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western international Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Western international Group Reviews by Location