Well Care Health

Well Care Health Employee Reviews for Case Manager

Case Manager6 reviews

Managers that care

Well Care had some of the best managers I have ever worked with but I had 3 different managers over a years time. The work was interesting and I loved the variety.

Horrible experience

Nickname is "Hellcare". That pretty much says it all. Last minute schedule changes very common. This is after u have set up your workday. On call coverage is from Wilmington to Jacksonville.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

This has to be the worst ever home health company ever

13 Hr a day.Company does not care if pnt seen or not Watch do not work here or else u loss but sad the pnt has lost before you !!!!!!I sent more pnt to hosp than I saw because they were not ever seen and no one cares and you will not be paid if u do anything outside a pnt home

Pros

the clients

Cons

PNT love me but thats alll

Busy and organized

Excellent orientation, far superior to most home health agencies. Great teamwork. Small territories, very busy, good pay, very organized and open communication with email, text. Proper and updated equipment for all to assure your job can be done effectively and efficiently.

Never Again

Well Care needs to provide more nursing to provide superior nursing care. Not enough staff to handle proper patient care.

Pros

Can schedule your patients at most times on your own.

Cons

Work continues after the 8a-5p you are hired. Over scheduled and under staffed.

Work Experience With Well Care

This position has offered a tremendous work experience with open opportunities for advancement. My Co-Workers are dependable and Management is efficient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well Care Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Well Care Health
  • Case Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?