Well Care Health

Well Care Health Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse7 reviews

good company

Good work environment. Management is supportive. Co-workers are supportive on new employees. The hardest part of the job is the constant driving to patient's home.

Not a great place to work

Poor management and very unorganized..Started orientation never had a preceptor for the area I was hired for. I would not really.........

Pros

Cons

Poor Management, Lack of training

Not a good place

This company only cares about one thing. Money for the owner. The pay is fair, your schedule will be changed over night, you never know where you are going or what task is assigned. You may be sent across the state on a Friday afternoon with no regards to our time for the week. This is not the place to work if you value your family or time off.

Pros

Cons

Multiple

Drama

Drama drama drama.. management is full of gossip. Not organized. They do not pay their employees fairly. No quality hires in management team. Turn over is high.

Well Care

If you need a job its ok. If you are a CNA do look to move up in the world with this company even if you are in school working on a degree. They pay poorly, staff you at very unclean house some that are even a danger to the client. You must pay for uniforms

Pros

n/a

Cons

lack of organization

disorganized, poor communication

if you like doing all your work on your days off and not getting paid .. this is the job for you , train yourself , figure it out , more interested in volume of patients you can take than actually giving what patient pays for( 1 hr of RN evaluation) ,, be ready to be told all you are doing wrong even if you just did a great job and really made a difference .. which is what nursing is all about

Pros

hr dept are nice

Cons

read review

Going downhill...

Used to be a good company, now it is all bottom line. Overworked and understaffed as positions just 'disappear'. High turnover. Focus is on marketing and numbers, not quality patient care.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Well Care Health?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well Care Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Well Care Health
  • Registered Nurse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?