Weichert

Weichert Employee Reviews

Weichert Realtors Ashburn office

When I worked for Weichert Realtors the office just opened. It is well appointed with nice furniture and office equipment. In the front there is a conference room where you can bring clients. You can also sign up for desk duty, where you answer the phone in the lobby and hope it is some one calling to buy or list their home. They also have access to a Do Call List, which is all the people you can cold call on the phone.

Pros

Excellent location

Cons

As a new Realtor the commission split is lower than you can get at other companies.

Good training but lack of leads

The training is good as is the software. However, unless you have your own clients already, you won’t be given much in the way of leads. Also the management constantly changes

Great work environment

Amazing work environment along with extensive training. Family oriented, make your own schedule, amazing training opportunities, everything you need to sell real estate is offered to you.

Cant be trusted...

I worked for Weichert for many years. At one time it was a wonderful place to work then a new management came in and it went to he** in a hand basket. Awful do yourself a favor don't bother.

What is the best part of working at the company?Owners are easily accessible What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Very low stressWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fun / low key

Ok place to work at the time

At the time the company could have been more invested in technological advancements. Good flexibility on work schedule and decent compensation. Overall it wasn't bad.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Lack of technology

Dysfunctional and Frugal company

Toxic company culture. Pay is not a living wage and low morale. Environment of disrespectful management and employees. Old boys club at its finest. Stay away!

They run you into the ground and if you're not producing they don't care about you

They work you to death and expect high numbers every month, even when the lead supply is low. They don't care for you unless you're a top producer and let the top agents get away with anything. They don't want people to unionize and hide private parties for top producers and pay increases for new hires. They are very cheap about everything and hardly reimburse your business expenses.

Awesome people, awesome environment

Everyone at the office is welcoming and supportive. Everyone works collaboratively in an effort to see everyone succeed. Truly a wonderful work environment.

Ok job

Telework friendly and supportive upper management. Work/life balance not the best during peak season. Minimal room for advancement. Low turnover.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Weichert?

Gross. Beware if you’re desperate

Soul sucking. Like office space but worse. Stressful, disorganized, and compensation sucks. Watch out for certain managers, a good/bad one will make/break you. CYO because your managers won’t stand by you.

Pros

Wfh hybrid (was before pandemic)

Cons

Unpaid lunch break, boring, stressful, ugly office, rude coworkers

A large reputable company where an agent could excel if the drive was there.

Good work environment and colleagues. Can put in many hours at the office if you’d like to be successful the opportunity was there. The most difficult part of the job for me was the hours involved and never having a day off if a client wanted to see a house.

You'll have to do your own training

It's a real estate brokerage like any of the others. I was told that there would be mentorships, sales training, and support getting started as I was new to real estate. After I signed up and got my license, the support/training/etc was non existent. I was told to just call people with their random number generator. So you have to deal with Do Not Call lists and cold calling.I spent a lot of money chasing my tail and never made a sale. You have to pay them to work for them and there's significant pressure to buy their in-house products and services.It's a decent brokerage for those already skilled in sales. It wasn't for me at that time in my life.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No training or professional development opportunities

Great team , no advancement opportunities

Great team and management, extremely supportive and appreciative. Salaries are low, a limited advancement opportunities. Poor account management and training to counselors.

Awesome schedules!

I will never go to a different brokerage. I absolutely love the freedom provided by this brokerage. Everyone employed here are great sources of knowledge and are always willing to help out new and veteran realtors.

Pros

schedule

Management is fantastic!

The good: Management is awesome! They will help you win the deal.The bad: No work/life balance. You will always be busy. Weichert needs to increase the pay. They are not considering the crazy increas in inflation that is currently going on.

Completely supportive of each Realtor's success

Your success is their success. Management is always there to support your success. They believe that no question is too small or too large to be addressed and resolved.

Provides all the tools you need to succeed

After leaving the company due to a move and working for other companies, I was delighted to move back and work for Weichert again. They offer the best support and your fellow agents celebrate your success with you. They also offer the best marketing plan for our clients. Just a great pleace to be.

Referral Agent

The summary is pretty straightforward. You refer the clients to the Real Estate Agents and the client tells the agent your name. Then you get paid if the sale goes through a few weeks later.

Pros

It’s easy and the clients only have to mention your name.

Not the best

flexible schedule, but no pay raises will be given. Days go by fast, because you are always busy. Benefits were not good. very expensive. Mgmt was okay.

To family run

Not a great experience period! To many chiefs not enough Indians. One of my deals I had to half with another realtor. I had llymes disease and they let me go. To much family in company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weichert. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Weichert