Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
We have a flexible office time Schedule which we can finished our task on time with the support and help of our Manager and co-employees if needed. The hardest part of the job is during Month-end closing which we are required to stay longer to meet our deadline, but after the month-end closing our Manager make sure that we have free lunch or Dinner outside the office to reward ourselves.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Long Hours Overtime During Month-end Closing
Good company to start off your career, will learn a lot on oil field equipments, and oil / gas drilling in general. People are well educated and know how to explain any questions or misunderstanding .
Pros
Great money, a lot of experience to learn
Cons
Harsh environment
I think the above rating is self-explanatory. Very good atmosphere to work. In terms of salary and career development, there is no clear plan for the future career in Weatherford.
were i been worked was v.good operation mang and supervisore. the comunication was so good..the equipments easy to learn worn on and use if realy need , the hardest time was when i left weatherford
Nothing special just a normal working environment in Weatherford and i have learned many things over there with best co-workers under nice management. Overall its been really good time working in Weatherford.
Weatherford is One of the best mulitinational globally. Superb working envoironment. I feel proud to be the member of highly professional, self movtivated, dedicated and skillful team.
4 stars.. I had to work over time because the were good paying... I worked as a data entry..they were nice to work with I learned to type 100 wpm And learned working on excel
Ambiente multicultural en el cual se expresan diferentes ideas y se tiene la oportunidad de aprender de otras culturas y talentos de alrededor de mundo así como también pensamientos distintos a los míos. Buena relación con todo el personal. Carga de trabajo media.
Pros
Beneficios contractuales a la medida, excelente aprendizaje
Cons
Beneficios salariales por debajo del mercado
 Supervisory Excellence & Administrations  Services Delivery Coordinator (Operations Field)  Warehouse planner (Inventory & Asset)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Weatherford?
Good environment. Good management. Learned new and tricky short keys in a sort period of time (6 months) Helpful co-workers.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Its been a long Journey (07 yrs) I was joined on 2009 with lots of passion and excitement about my new job. I have learned lots of new things and professionalism through my college's and have experienced positive n enthusiastic climate at my work place during my career. A strong supportive and functional management where you can find time management according to tasks given. Challenging part of job was travelling from home to work place. The most enjoyable moments is annual party and our tiny lunch parties.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Less man power base
Assignment was to implement Asset Management system globally in all Weatherford Drilling Rigs and professionally did with the help of strong team work,.
A professional working environment where any one can enjoy working and learn. Seniors and co-workers are always cooperative and supportive. Management is results oriented so there are not tough time restraints provided the deadlines are met.
Pros
Good team work culture
Cons
Worked as Purchasing, Warehousing and Project Coordinator for different MENA region. Follow on as a Field Sr. Supervisor on Operational Location Drilling Exploration Well to Production Plant (Well Testing and Early Production Facility) for Weatherford Oiltools MENA.
I joined Weatherford as a fresh graduate. It is a very good place to work for a graduate engineer. Meeting a lot of experienced professionals, learning a lot about the industry, it is a great wonderful experience.
Pros
A good place to learn
Cons
Company does not look after employees. Employees are good people to work with. Management are to busy looking after themselves (bonus) and don't care about the staff.
Pros
Employees are good people to work with
Cons
if you are willing to learn and progress in further training gaining new skills you can be recognised and rewarded well. Management was somewhat poor in communication and structure within the business under management great to work with ,travel too and from country was tiring but arriving and being in countries most never and I knew never existed
Pros
free time given when not busy
Cons
due to rig operations long hours were needed
challenging, skills, concentration, dedication, focus, consideration, team work, different nationalities. working under time pressures, in the heat, shift work
People Friendly Company and lots of opportunities to grow. Multi tasking and ownership of your area. very healthy culture.
Weatherford oil tools Me is a well known organization deals in oil and gas services. its words #4 and running their business more then 100 countries. so
  1. Employee Reviews