Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
The company started in very good shape but recently with the new management there is lack of communication and vast changes in the top position which affect all the company profile .
Pros
Good Salaries
Cons
Poor managemnt
• Handling complete Distribution, Shipping and receiving services, Supply Chain experience in Healthcare industry, Oil field Chemical manufacturing, and Industrial and Constructions Chemicals sectors, Managing In house and 3PL chemical Inventory in the entire region.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
it was a good experience to worked as IC supervisor. handling and dealing with different people all over the world on daily basis is good and interesting experience of my life.
I would like to say few words about my company "Weatherford" Weatherford is a multicultural and multinational company, despite a different cultures and nationality people we all work together just like a family member.
Hard and team working, very interested in geosciences, willing to develop myself in different environments and cultures, frendly with everybody, don`t have any bad behaviors.
Its nice working here with nice management & great colleagues. Rotation also ok. Very co-operative management & appreciate hard working employees. Give proper training also for any required jobs.
Pros
Giving extra money for food as per diem 7 over stayed bonus also.
Cons
No proper rotation & promotion.
Great company to work for. I worked in many projects and learned a lot from the co workers and manager. Good salary. But job security and advancement is none.
Weatherford is a good company if you are dedicated to work nad would be willing to be relocated frequently. They highly invest in their employees and the benefits are advantageous
Enjoyed working with Weatherford before managements was changed. Work was productive good rotation around and positive feed back from co-workers. different experiences working in different countries.
Pros
good rotation
Cons
long hourd when worked
Best company to work with Good mangment Good salary Good schedule Have school in IKAD for training They have a new equipment And top class tools
There was a challenge to overcome as this was my first full time employment. I adjusted quickly and took advantage of whatever tools I found to get myself up to speed Very nice people to work with The only disadvantage I could find is staring at the screen for eight hours a day.
Pros
Proximity to home
Cons
Staring at screens for long
It was a very nice effective period where many skills and work whys procedures were developed.Got introduced to Drilling Services, Laboratory Services, Petroleum Consulting, Well Construction (Cementing Products, Drilling Tools and Rental Equipment), Production Department (Artificial Lift Systems, Automation and Control, Flow Measurement, Production and Reservoir Monitoring, Pump and Fluid Systems and finally been placed in the Completion and Simulation specifically the open and case tool completion department where tye whole process of Lower Completions, Sand Control and Upper Completions been introduced in addition to all equipment used in all stages of the completion process.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
My opinion about the company is excellent. Working time as usual 8am to 5pm. I have gained a lot of experiences either in technical skilled or management skilled. Thanks for the team especially my co-workers because their efforts and cooperation, all works can be done in a good condition. The hardest part of the job is when construction and fabrication team have discrepancy ideas / works and with good management skilled it can be solved in proper way. The most enjoyable part of the job are an understanding team and good environment.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Productive up to 12 Million $, On Time Delivery, Always preferring Safety First, Zero Non Conformity on all Products, Six Sigma applied on all day to day work, etc..
It is really fun to work with our colleagues on mega tenders and projects. Weatherford is willing to fund and train employees to achieve the highest level of competency, and believe in their own employees. Management is not overly well organized.
Monitoring daily production activates ,working with safety and quality, meets on time delivery and customer satisfaction, involving shop floor activities
As a Project Cost Controller I have learned the project phase from initiation to closure. Our management is entirely different from previous ones, it's like back to the old culture. I have enjoyed those first years of being in this company with great management & colleagues. Had different trainings and experiences globally.
i am very happy to say about weatherford , if anybody get a chance to work weatherford , dont waste time ,join immediately . very good company , world class ranking company . everything is in systematic. No compromise in quality, safety and company policy .very good and experienced employees
The belongs to top oil n gas service provider and, though lots of works under pressure the mgmt are very considerate to their employees.
Pros
can work in flexible time
Cons
works more than 9 hrs almost every day
they use to be very busy days, but unfortunately employees did not get a good and proper support from management. since it was my first job in oil field and in Dubai, i have learn almost everything on oil / gas field. i have got great colleagues and friends and great memories. the hardest part of job, or the hardest responsibility was rectifying the inventory, but i have got a great feedback from my management and their trust, and a promotion as well.
  1. Employee Reviews