Weatherford

Weatherford Work-Life Balance reviews

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
- Have to fast thinkers - Have to be really hard working and creative. - Ready to outperform and excel in your department to move ahead. - Good peer group and well diversified culture. - Time management is the critical part.
The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.
Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.
Great work place with a greater work force and really good perks if you are talented . Have a good chance to climb up the ladder with the career path in place
The company need time to pickup again we worked hard in our product line but we are facing difficulties to move on with the winning projects and opportunities
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad stability
Although Weatherford is the first point of my career entry to the corporate world and I was kind of new to the industry, in no time I could figure that it is more of a family affair there where everyone is some how connected to the other one. Not much of a diversity which is a factor for me I would say.
Very supportive Management helping you achieve work-life balance. Job culture is also great. Salaries and benefits are one of the best in the industry. Great International experience
Good people with ever changing leadership. The company has an aggressive growth plan which did not work well with company profile. I enjoyed the challenges.
Overall the Oil & Gas Service complies (i.e. Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford & others) are straggling in the long downturn of the oil. Weatherford in deed has, its own challenges due to the debit burden. Which was the result of a lot of merger & acquisition over the last 10 years, without proper due diligence & integration. As the result we left with 30 payroll system and multi ERPs and very different & challenging process in each filed. Working in Weatherford is very interesting as you have challenge everyday and improvement is continues process with a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Work life balance
I learnt a lot at Weatherford but the work culture needs some serious improvement. Management doesn't get too involved in decision making processes and leave all responsibilities in mid level managers
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
no work/life balance
Weather ford is a multinational company. It provides the work life balance and diversity. The remuneration paid is also very good based on your skill set, qualification and experience.
Pros
Diverse culture
Cons
Hard working. Ready to learn something new. Would like to try office job or offshore construction. Ready to traveling for curse. Would like to try my power in biggest company
I worked at this company for 3 years and unfortunately i lost my job . Unfortunately the company was cost cutting. Theres some highly experienced people at weatherford. Alot of great people and everyone is ready to work and finish their work on time
I have spend many years in this company. I have had really a good time memories. I learn lots from the highly professional team. The team - I called all my bosses they are really self motivated and never let you down even in hard situation, never blame, no bullying but always there to support you.
Work culture in Weatherford is nice. I work with nice people. I had a lot of opportunities to learn and implement my ideas for the betterment of the company.
It was one of the best company i have worked. It was productive and fun work place. There is chance to grow if your performance is good. It is a good environment to work.
Worked with day to day challenges and learned to work under pressure with multi cultured management. to be standby on 24 hours 7 days a week availability.
Pros
Free lunches, family days, sports events
Cons
Late sittings and less breaks
I would like to say few words about my company "Weatherford" Weatherford is a multicultural and multinational company, despite a different cultures and nationality people we all work together just like a family member.
Great company to work for. I worked in many projects and learned a lot from the co workers and manager. Good salary. But job security and advancement is none.