Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Pros
No free lunch or anything.
Cons
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.
Weatherford was the perfect company for transitioning from field to management for me. They had great respect for knowledge, experience and people in general. They were extremely serious about career development.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Late
- Have to fast thinkers - Have to be really hard working and creative. - Ready to outperform and excel in your department to move ahead. - Good peer group and well diversified culture. - Time management is the critical part.
I have worked in weatherford nice atmosphere for work every one is taking good care of everyone's good learning opportunities management is so perfect every thing is nice
good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume
Pros
on time salary
Cons
managed by Houston
September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.
The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.
Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.
Found most unproffessional management in Oil service companies, Total politics. Management is totally unprofessional, Hire nd fire Policy. No ethical policies
Pros
Somewhat good Salary
Cons
Hire and fire policy
I have before work in Weatherford 4yer experience from working store keeper , and I have Dubai UAE driving licence l have worked at global gas company .
. Its roster work base 28/28. It was site work following day to day activities to build Processing Oil Plant. . Good management . Work lime team . Its enjoyable work
If u dont have good exp dont go there. Thats the place of highly expert intheir field. People are cooperatuve but they are busy in their job cant help u.
Working environment in Weatherford is a multi-cultured , highly safety oriented. A typical days work is busy and work oriented with safety first. workplace environment is with a team spirit.
Great work place with a greater work force and really good perks if you are talented . Have a good chance to climb up the ladder with the career path in place
I worked with Weatherford more than 10 years, One of the best Company in the World to work with, The Rig Business was sold because of Market Condition and as part of the Restructure I got redundant, I still prefer to rejoin the Company in future any Opening arise.
It was a good place to work as I had good lead Engineers to support. I joined ad senior Engineer and became Lead Engineer to mange complete civil and Structural activities along with coordination with construction and Commissioning activities.
Pros
Good benefits like kids education and medical
Cons
Job security
Enjoyed my tenure working with Weatherford. Very co-operative and friendly mangement and staff of various cultures. No pressure from management as long as you complete the given tasks on a timely basis
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Flexible working hours
The company need time to pickup again we worked hard in our product line but we are facing difficulties to move on with the winning projects and opportunities
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad stability
Weatherford International plc, an Irish-domiciled company, is one of the largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people (2016) Source: Wikipedia
  1. Employee Reviews