Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews for Logistic Coordinator

• Daily Status Changes update for the Repair/ Inspection details of Departments • Monitoring & Updating the Asset Movements after verifying the serial to Rig/ other districts/ third party locations • Verifying each serial number for the tools going for job, and anomalies if any to be forwarded to the concerned. • Resolves issue before the mobilization, through proper follow ups. • Conducting physical verification for importing shipments with serial numbers while arrives the yard/ workshop, followed by receipt in WAM the same day. • Also the receipt needs to be confirmed by the concerned Dept Supervisor. • The received tools’ details need to be checked in JDE for the availability and if unavailable, the details with serial# / JDE item number to be forwarded for adding them to JDE. • Export Requests are to be prepared and sent to the Logistics team for any shipment that need to go out of UAE. • To avoid any delays, the shipment details (except the weight/ dims) to be passed to Logistics to process the CI soonest possible. • Shipments may be prepared with the proper packing/ crating with the help of the Yard Team. • For all exports, need to check and make sure the right tool with the right serial number leaves the shop. • There are serial numbers getting washed out at times; in case of any worn out or unclear numbers for the collars/ inserts, physically confirm the number and arrange to re-punch the tool with the right one before it’s assigned for the next job. • For the tools under Temporary Import that have to be returned/ re-exported, need to make sure they’re - more...
Its been a long Journey (07 yrs) I was joined on 2009 with lots of passion and excitement about my new job. I have learned lots of new things and professionalism through my college's and have experienced positive n enthusiastic climate at my work place during my career. A strong supportive and functional management where you can find time management according to tasks given. Challenging part of job was travelling from home to work place. The most enjoyable moments is annual party and our tiny lunch parties.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Less man power base