Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Abu Dhabi

Helps you to grow with challenges, hard work n dedication to achieve goals in work pressure. Build confidence to work with global customer and their needs..Its great working with ADM manufacturing.
Pros
free lunches, overtime..
Cons
long hours more then that travelling pain for 4 to 5 hrs in a day from resi to work .
Weatherford Manufacturing and Services LLC is one of the Weatherford's biggest suppliers of oil and gas equipments all over the world. We are processing the enquiries/quotes/orders on a timely manner, making sure that the response to customers' query is always on time or without delay. The management ensure the safety of all the employees, the quality of the finished products and the integrity of the company. The hardest part of the job most commonly obtained from an external factor such as our vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers. As we are also dependant from them, the schedule delivery we are giving to our customer does really based on them. Thus, a delay from their side is also a delay from our end. The most enjoyable part of the job is we are dealing all over the world, supplying products to a different countries and more importantly, we are gaining a relationships with our customers.
  1. Customer Service Representative