Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Pros
No free lunch or anything.
Cons
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.
I have worked in weatherford nice atmosphere for work every one is taking good care of everyone's good learning opportunities management is so perfect every thing is nice
Found most unproffessional management in Oil service companies, Total politics. Management is totally unprofessional, Hire nd fire Policy. No ethical policies
Pros
Somewhat good Salary
Cons
Hire and fire policy
If u dont have good exp dont go there. Thats the place of highly expert intheir field. People are cooperatuve but they are busy in their job cant help u.
Working environment in Weatherford is a multi-cultured , highly safety oriented. A typical days work is busy and work oriented with safety first. workplace environment is with a team spirit.
Great work place with a greater work force and really good perks if you are talented . Have a good chance to climb up the ladder with the career path in place
A good company to work for, appreciate the knowledge and skills. Need to focus on management improvements, system optimization. The company need to work on hiring process as well and apply more screening.
Professional workplace, where you work with fun and enhanced your knowledge in multi department and their courses are great, it is continuous learning
Overall the Oil & Gas Service complies (i.e. Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford & others) are straggling in the long downturn of the oil. Weatherford in deed has, its own challenges due to the debit burden. Which was the result of a lot of merger & acquisition over the last 10 years, without proper due diligence & integration. As the result we left with 30 payroll system and multi ERPs and very different & challenging process in each filed. Working in Weatherford is very interesting as you have challenge everyday and improvement is continues process with a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Work life balance
Hard working. Ready to learn something new. Would like to try office job or offshore construction. Ready to traveling for curse. Would like to try my power in biggest company
 Assure compliance of operations with regulatory and company policies; compose and revise operating measures, evaluate expenditures within scope of work, and formulate day-to-day reports.  Inspect employee safety, security and working conditions of the equipment; train and motivate employees, study the risk factors and kind of hazards, and effectively communicate with the Drilling Superintendent.
work as an engineer was great. the problem back then was management and weatherford was acquiring to many companies and they started having cash problems from the rapid expansion and low sales vs the oil price drop. the country manager was great when joined and i still try to stay in touch with him, probably the best boss i had. but then he left and all he ll broke loose. the salaries are average for that field but not bad and the work load wasnt that much back then. I would recommenced working there
Pros
culture
I like my own company , good atmosphere ., friendly manner, get more knowledge about purchasing files, asset and inventory, oil field tools etc.
Office works co workers and administrators was too good Working surrounding was nice life at weatherford as administrator was interesting management good
Worked with day to day challenges and learned to work under pressure with multi cultured management. to be standby on 24 hours 7 days a week availability.
Pros
Free lunches, family days, sports events
Cons
Late sittings and less breaks
The company started in very good shape but recently with the new management there is lack of communication and vast changes in the top position which affect all the company profile .
Pros
Good Salaries
Cons
Poor managemnt
Its nice working here with nice management & great colleagues. Rotation also ok. Very co-operative management & appreciate hard working employees. Give proper training also for any required jobs.
Pros
Giving extra money for food as per diem 7 over stayed bonus also.
Cons
No proper rotation & promotion.
Best company to work with Good mangment Good salary Good schedule Have school in IKAD for training They have a new equipment And top class tools