Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Very good workplace culture and enjoyable part of my life

December 14, 2020
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
April 4, 2021
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
August 23, 2020
Workshop Technician (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Pros
No free lunch or anything.
Cons
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.
  1. Very good workplace culture and enjoyable part of my life