Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Productive place

August 12, 2019
It was a good place to work as I had good lead Engineers to support. I joined ad senior Engineer and became Lead Engineer to mange complete civil and Structural activities along with coordination with construction and Commissioning activities.
Pros
Good benefits like kids education and medical
Cons
Job security
August 6, 2016
Same role
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) - United arab emirates
4 stars.. I had to work over time because the were good paying... I worked as a data entry..they were nice to work with I learned to type 100 wpm And learned working on excel
April 17, 2020
Same location
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) - Dubai
good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume
Pros
on time salary
Cons
managed by Houston
Official response from Weatherford
September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.
February 20, 2020
Same location
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) - Dubai
The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.