Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Productive and fun work place with friendly management and staff

July 12, 2019
Enjoyed my tenure working with Weatherford. Very co-operative and friendly mangement and staff of various cultures. No pressure from management as long as you complete the given tasks on a timely basis
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Flexible working hours
April 17, 2020
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) - Dubai
good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume
Pros
on time salary
Cons
managed by Houston
Official response from Weatherford
September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.
February 20, 2020
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) - Dubai
The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.
February 19, 2020
Project Engineer (Current Employee) - Dubai
Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.
  1. Productive and fun work place with friendly management and staff