Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Overall Satisfactory

October 6, 2018
Overall the Oil & Gas Service complies (i.e. Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford & others) are straggling in the long downturn of the oil. Weatherford in deed has, its own challenges due to the debit burden. Which was the result of a lot of merger & acquisition over the last 10 years, without proper due diligence & integration. As the result we left with 30 payroll system and multi ERPs and very different & challenging process in each filed. Working in Weatherford is very interesting as you have challenge everyday and improvement is continues process with a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Work life balance
April 4, 2021
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
December 14, 2020
Artificial Lift System Field Operator II (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.