Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

JFE- wireline

July 24, 2017
work as an engineer was great. the problem back then was management and weatherford was acquiring to many companies and they started having cash problems from the rapid expansion and low sales vs the oil price drop. the country manager was great when joined and i still try to stay in touch with him, probably the best boss i had. but then he left and all he ll broke loose. the salaries are average for that field but not bad and the work load wasnt that much back then. I would recommenced working there
Pros
culture
April 4, 2021
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
December 14, 2020
Artificial Lift System Field Operator II (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.