Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Its nice to work here with good management & colleagues.

March 31, 2017
Its nice working here with nice management & great colleagues. Rotation also ok. Very co-operative management & appreciate hard working employees. Give proper training also for any required jobs.
Pros
Giving extra money for food as per diem 7 over stayed bonus also.
Cons
No proper rotation & promotion.
December 15, 2012
Same role
Oill wells driller assistant (Former Employee) - Dubai, DU
I have learned too much from my job with Wetherford, but unfortunately it was a forced leaving from this co. because they were not providing the visa for me to stay in UAE beside my family because the job was in Iraq and I must go and come every month but without visa that is not posseble
April 4, 2021
Same location
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Same location
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
  1. Its nice to work here with good management & colleagues.