Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

it was great pleasure to work in weatherford

May 15, 2017
Office works co workers and administrators was too good Working surrounding was nice life at weatherford as administrator was interesting management good
December 30, 2014
Same role
IT Team Admin and Procurement Officer (Former Employee) - Dubai, DU
Very relaxed yet Productive environment-Co-workers were really very co-operative,I learned a lot from there especially effective negotiation. Chances of vertical growth were rare, although horizontal growth was possible.
April 4, 2021
Same location
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Same location
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
  1. it was great pleasure to work in weatherford