Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Friendly Work Atmosphere

June 11, 2016
Its been a long Journey (07 yrs) I was joined on 2009 with lots of passion and excitement about my new job. I have learned lots of new things and professionalism through my college's and have experienced positive n enthusiastic climate at my work place during my career. A strong supportive and functional management where you can find time management according to tasks given. Challenging part of job was travelling from home to work place. The most enjoyable moments is annual party and our tiny lunch parties.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Less man power base
August 17, 2014
Same role
Assets & Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi,uae
• Daily Status Changes update for the Repair/ Inspection details of Departments • Monitoring & Updating the Asset Movements after verifying the serial to Rig/ other districts/ third party locations • Verifying each serial number for the tools going for job, and anomalies if any to be forwarded to the concerned. • Resolves issue before the mobilization, through proper follow ups. • Conducting physical verification for importing shipments with serial numbers while arrives the yard/ workshop, followed by receipt in WAM the same day. • Also the receipt needs to be confirmed by the concerned Dept Supervisor. • The received tools’ details need to be checked in JDE for the availability and if unavailable, the details with serial# / JDE item number to be forwarded for adding them to JDE. • Export Requests are to be prepared and sent to the Logistics team for any shipment that need to go out of UAE. • To avoid any delays, the shipment details (except the weight/ dims) to be passed to Logistics to process the CI soonest possible. • Shipments may be prepared with the proper packing/ crating with the help of the Yard Team. • For all exports, need to check and make sure the right tool with the right serial number leaves the shop. • There are serial numbers getting washed out at times; in case of any worn out or unclear numbers for the collars/ inserts, physically confirm the number and arrange to re-punch the tool with the right one before it’s assigned for the next job. • For the tools under Temporary Import that have to be returned/ re-exported, need to make sure they’re - more...
April 4, 2021
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
December 29, 2020
Plant Controller - Weatherford (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.
Pros
Free lunches
Official response from Weatherford
January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.
  1. Friendly Work Atmosphere