Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

flexibility and adaptbility

May 18, 2017
I like my own company , good atmosphere ., friendly manner, get more knowledge about purchasing files, asset and inventory, oil field tools etc.
July 10, 2017
Same role
Procurement Supervisor (P&SS) (Former Employee) - Dubai
I have spend many years in this company. I have had really a good time memories. I learn lots from the highly professional team. The team - I called all my bosses they are really self motivated and never let you down even in hard situation, never blame, no bullying but always there to support you.
March 31, 2016
Same role
Global Procurement Manger (Former Employee) - Dubai
Company does not look after employees. Employees are good people to work with. Management are to busy looking after themselves (bonus) and don't care about the staff.
Pros
Employees are good people to work with
Cons
April 4, 2021
Same location
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
  1. flexibility and adaptbility