Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Exposure with Experience

January 31, 2019
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry
December 8, 2019
Same location
Weather ford company for store Assistent oilfild Company (Former Employee) - Dubai Free Zone
I have before work in Weatherford 4yer experience from working store keeper , and I have Dubai UAE driving licence l have worked at global gas company .
March 4, 2013
Same location
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) - Dubai Investment Park, Dubai
Good organization to work for. They help you through your career. Training provided at every stage. Expect hard work and some times long hours. But well compensated.
Pros
compensation, training, appreciation
Cons
long hours, red tape
April 4, 2021
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
  1. Exposure with Experience