Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Every thing is just perfect

May 2, 2020
I have worked in weatherford nice atmosphere for work every one is taking good care of everyone's good learning opportunities management is so perfect every thing is nice
August 23, 2020
Same roleSame location
Workshop Technician (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Pros
No free lunch or anything.
Cons
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
Official response from Weatherford
September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.
February 21, 2014
Same roleSame location
LINER HANGER TECHNICIAN - FROM (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi, AZ
Work hours will take 9 hours including lunch time,learn more about liner hanger tools and working principle .our management are very close to ours for job team work and enjoyable.we will co-operators and co-ordinates with our co workers for the doubts and discussion about tools.Hardest part of the job is when we are facing a lot of job,we need to stay at more time than normal working hours.
Pros
separate canteen for whole department
April 4, 2021
Same location
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
  1. Every thing is just perfect