Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

Directional Drilling Engineer

August 26, 2017
 Assure compliance of operations with regulatory and company policies; compose and revise operating measures, evaluate expenditures within scope of work, and formulate day-to-day reports.  Inspect employee safety, security and working conditions of the equipment; train and motivate employees, study the risk factors and kind of hazards, and effectively communicate with the Drilling Superintendent.
March 19, 2016
Same roleSame location
Logging while Drilling Engineer (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
challenging, skills, concentration, dedication, focus, consideration, team work, different nationalities. working under time pressures, in the heat, shift work
October 13, 2015
Same roleSame location
Directional Drilling Engineer (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
During my 9 years with Weatherford I've learnt a lot and worked in harsh environments and tough conditions, worked under pressure and learnt how to manage my time and my crew, a typical day includes working a 12 hours shift deviating the well bore according to the given plan, I enjoy the drilling operations and the challenges that come within.
Pros
long vacations
Cons
harsh conditions
April 4, 2021
Same location
CNC machinist (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.
Pros
Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights
Cons
Mid management
  1. Directional Drilling Engineer