Weatherford
Weatherford Employee Review

A very good company to work with

April 11, 2019
Weatherford International plc, an Irish-domiciled company, is one of the largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people (2016) Source: Wikipedia
April 17, 2020
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) - Dubai
good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume
Pros
on time salary
Cons
managed by Houston
Official response from Weatherford
September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.
February 20, 2020
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) - Dubai
The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.
February 19, 2020
Project Engineer (Current Employee) - Dubai
Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.
  1. A very good company to work with