Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates174 reviews

Found 174 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,942 reviews

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.

Pros

Free lunches

January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.

Productive and fun workplace with other people. Bad malabari management and biased leaders without good qualification and manners.

If you are malabari then better you apply in weatherford, the malabari management are biased and some people of the management are not qualified for the position but still they give them the office job because they are malabari. Malabari Machinist then after a year they became a manufacturing engineer or planning engineer. Malabari technician then after a month or a year they became planning or manufacturing engineer also. They never check your background even you have a good qualification and education. As long as you are malabari you have future in weatherford.

Nice

I love ❤ weatherford because this company very nice and I work Pakistan with this company very good safety and investment good facility there are providing

Excellent company with proper routings and workflow

Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.

Pros

Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights

Cons

Mid management

Very good workplace culture and enjoyable part of my life

It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.

January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.

Bad management.

Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.

Pros

No free lunch or anything.

Cons

Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.

September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.

10 best years of my career

Weatherford was the perfect company for transitioning from field to management for me. They had great respect for knowledge, experience and people in general. They were extremely serious about career development.

Pros

Great People

Cons

Late

Good Workplace to begin your career

- Have to fast thinkers - Have to be really hard working and creative. - Ready to outperform and excel in your department to move ahead. - Good peer group and well diversified culture. - Time management is the critical part.

Every thing is just perfect

I have worked in weatherford nice atmosphere for work every one is taking good care of everyone's good learning opportunities management is so perfect every thing is nice

good work space

good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume

Pros

on time salary

Cons

managed by Houston

September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.

Fun Workplace

The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.

Technologically ahead

Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.

mostly politics and back biting

Found most unproffessional management in Oil service companies, Total politics. Management is totally unprofessional, Hire nd fire Policy. No ethical policies

Pros

Somewhat good Salary

Cons

Hire and fire policy

I need good quality job

I have before work in Weatherford 4yer experience from working store keeper , and I have Dubai UAE driving licence l have worked at global gas company .

Good company to join

. Its roster work base 28/28. It was site work following day to day activities to build Processing Oil Plant. . Good management . Work lime team . Its enjoyable work

Fast fase

If u dont have good exp dont go there. Thats the place of highly expert intheir field. People are cooperatuve but they are busy in their job cant help u.

work oriented with safety first

Working environment in Weatherford is a multi-cultured , highly safety oriented. A typical days work is busy and work oriented with safety first. workplace environment is with a team spirit.

Excellent company

Great work place with a greater work force and really good perks if you are talented . Have a good chance to climb up the ladder with the career path in place

Focus on the company and your individual exper

I worked with Weatherford more than 10 years, One of the best Company in the World to work with, The Rig Business was sold because of Market Condition and as part of the Restructure I got redundant, I still prefer to rejoin the Company in future any Opening arise.

Productive place

It was a good place to work as I had good lead Engineers to support. I joined ad senior Engineer and became Lead Engineer to mange complete civil and Structural activities along with coordination with construction and Commissioning activities.

Pros

Good benefits like kids education and medical

Cons

Job security

Productive and fun work place with friendly management and staff

Enjoyed my tenure working with Weatherford. Very co-operative and friendly mangement and staff of various cultures. No pressure from management as long as you complete the given tasks on a timely basis

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Flexible working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weatherford. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Weatherford