Weatherford logo

Weatherford Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates179 reviews

Found 179 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,076 reviews

Work processes foe manufacturing

manufacturing processes and product center. on shifting schedule evry 2 weeks, has extra pay on night shift. but Overtime happen mostly near end of the month

Working with Weatherford is one of my dream come true. It took 2 years to enter Weatherford, now am very happy.

What is the best part of working at the company?Safety and employees welfare is outstanding.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No more stressful situations in Weatherford What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Regarding safety concerns Weatherford is outstanding What is a typical day like for you at the company?Normal working hours, OT will be payed on basic

Very successful part of my 30 Years Overseas Career Professionally

What is the best part of working at the company?The Company Care the welfare of the staff and family, pays a decent salary plus benefits including children school fee and Annual Bonus, Evaluate each employees on yearly basis, Talented employees get promotions. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Absolutely no Stress working with WeatherfordWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very Peaceful Environment and respect all nationals and their cultures What is a typical day like for you at the company?28 Feb 2019 - The Management inform me about my future

Productive and proactive

The was a day I discovered a new idea on hydrotesting of ACP with low pressure and high pressure.The management is quite good they encourages us and provide us with the required trainings, PPE etc.The workplaces are very condussive for everyone and provides reliable equipment to complete the jobs.

Pros

Drinks

Cons

Weekends

Good environment

It was a good experience overall. Would definitely recommend. The conditions are a bit harsh due to working in the oil field under the hot sun but overall a good experience

Good opportunity to develop my skills and talent

It was a very nice place to work, a normal day would involve answering emails, meet with the line manager for any special tasks or priorities for the day, assist the team, meet with function to resolve any requirements or issues. Stop work on closure of business day. Good benefits for staff. Only issue was Weatherford had declared chapter 11, hence I need to secure my end of service, in case they declared the next level of bankruptcy.

Pros

Cons

Financial stability

Lack of management

The working conditions were pleasant, unfortunately from a Management point of view it was catastrophic just after being replaced by an acting Manager. The work was poorly supervised, despite having intervened on quite a few black spots in the performance of the reservoir study. However, it was a bad experience spent in Dubai on petroleum consulting Departement as Senior Region Geo-Modeler Petroleum Consulting - MENA. Finally, the acting Manager had not any experience in carrying out the Field. Development Plan (FDP).

Pros

Pleasant offices, good work team and attractive salary

Cons

Lack of management, bad leadership, no follow-up in planning, lack of expert support

Productive and fun place

Very professional people. You will not only work on job but will work on your abilities, improvement on you by continues studies and you will become more valuable to the market place.

Productive and fun workplace with other people. Bad malabari management and biased leaders without good qualification and manners.

If you are malabari then better you apply in weatherford, the malabari management are biased and some people of the management are not qualified for the position but still they give them the office job because they are malabari. Malabari Machinist then after a year they became a manufacturing engineer or planning engineer. Malabari technician then after a month or a year they became planning or manufacturing engineer also. They never check your background even you have a good qualification and education. As long as you are malabari you have future in weatherford.

Nice

I love ❤ weatherford because this company very nice and I work Pakistan with this company very good safety and investment good facility there are providing

Excellent company with proper routings and workflow

Best company I worked I the Middle East,ultimate employee rights in some issues like safety,harrasment etc,competitive salary and facilities in the region.excellent manufacturing engineers, planners, CAM programming team, Qc policy,procedures outstanding.in my point of view mid management team damaging the Weatherford legacy by implementing cheap so called savings and achievements.even though this cons is there but the company is superb.

Pros

Competitive salary in the region, excellent safety standards and rights

Cons

Mid management

Weatherford is having a good working atmosphere. I learned how to improve soft skills and work on interpersonal skills. The hardest part of the job was to meet deadlines. The overall culture is good.

Pros

Free lunches

January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and improved valuable skills while working at Weatherford. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring, as well as challenging and enriching career paths. While we may operate all over the world, we are one team, one family, One Weatherford.

Very good workplace culture and enjoyable part of my life

It is really great international company, i learned a lot of things in my career and my general life with very proficient team, the workplace culture is very impressive because you will meet different nationalities.

January 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.

Bad management.

Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department. I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.

Pros

No free lunch or anything.

Cons

Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.

September 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.

10 best years of my career

Weatherford was the perfect company for transitioning from field to management for me. They had great respect for knowledge, experience and people in general. They were extremely serious about career development.

Pros

Great People

Cons

Late

Good Workplace to begin your career

- Have to fast thinkers - Have to be really hard working and creative. - Ready to outperform and excel in your department to move ahead. - Good peer group and well diversified culture. - Time management is the critical part.

Every thing is just perfect

I have worked in weatherford nice atmosphere for work every one is taking good care of everyone's good learning opportunities management is so perfect every thing is nice

good work space

good market position in industry for services has a large source of knowledge and special tools, competitive pricing you can learn a lot in a short time frame, plus the name weatherford adds weight to your resume

Pros

on time salary

Cons

managed by Houston

September 10, 2020
Thank you for your review. We have great people, so it is important to us that we provide our employees with organizational opportunities through mentoring and defined career paths.

Fun Workplace

The department where I am working for is very flexible and understands the need of the employees. They provide trainings to be competent to the job. They give opportunities to everyone. It is great working Weatherford.

Technologically ahead

Technologically ahead company but frequent changes in organisation leaves no safety for your job position. Salary is comparatively better, but don't expect any further growth atleast in my feild of engineering.

mostly politics and back biting

Found most unproffessional management in Oil service companies, Total politics. Management is totally unprofessional, Hire nd fire Policy. No ethical policies

Pros

Somewhat good Salary

Cons

Hire and fire policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weatherford. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?