Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts

Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

This was my first job that changed my whole life. I had great leaders that help me to be a better professional, they guide me through trainings and practice.
Pros
Flat and transportation included
Cons
Long hour
Poor Management, you have to extend for 3,4 hours without any compensation. Management dont listen to your problems and resolves. Illogical and unetical behavior of higher management.
Management are focused only how to keep there positions. Nobody cares for line staff. Staff members are scared to lose their jobs, and for that they keep quiet. Shame for brand like Waldorf Astoria.
The best hotel I ever work in my life. Best management friendly environment and good benefits and care for the staff. I love working their and proud to say that I m a Hilton member
Had an opportunity to learn and improve myself. A productive, cohesive and healthy work environment that aspired me and colleagues around me to perform better everyday.
Great place to work. People and management trust you here and give you lots of task which make you feel empowered and important. You are allowed to make decisions and think out of the box to get the job done.
Contract says 9 hours, reality says 12-13 hours/6 days a week. Unpaid overtime! Extremely passive aggressive FOM (Nordstrom).Awful working environment
Consists of an environment to inspire a person to deliver their skills and abilities for the overall development of the company and their professional growth.
The management are not that great here even the salary & benefits provided isn't enough to live in the UAE for my position, slow-paced career development, and you have to share a room for 3 person and within you can't get a privacy.
I work as driver in Waldorf Astoria palm Jumeirah Dubai five years. Well knowledge of the Dubai road . Driver all vehicles. Well experience in chauffeur.
My typical day at work in Waldorf Astoria was an awesome and enjoyable experience.i learned more skills and had more experience in the field of laundry position, also had a training in Recreation /pool Attendant. The management have good planning,decision making, good organizing, leading, motivation and controlling. of.humanresources,financial,pys
everything is good there but management is not fare with junior staff. They only listen to manager or supervisors but not junior staff. they shud treat all employees in equal manner.
It was a great learning curve at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaymah. The brand offers an extensive training program to develop leadership skills. It is a stunning property located in the UAE & leads from the front.
In this company initially I worked in pre opening in which I learned more about engineering role in hotel industry and enjoyed many facilities just like outstanding accommodation and many more.
i miss the colleague parties that the hr organizes. The culture here is amazing. the people are lovely. They helped shape me to who i am becoming... The best HR I have come across.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels as per my point of view is an amazing place for work. Job is secured & you will really enjoyed your duty always. Love to work in luxury brand of Hilton Worldwide Hotels
Waldorf Astoria is one of the most luxurious property within Hilton brand. It was one of my best internship in my life. All the department heads are professional and they are providing excellent and
Working in Waldorf Astoria Ra's al Khaimah was so impressive yet challenging. My motivation came from almost everything concerning my job. The availability of working materials, the constant training and pre shift session, the managements, the team mates, the annual staff party and monthly staff recognitions.
Very good place to work career wise .Talent growning company and staff motivated ,inspiring and caring . Recommended for staff who wish to grow fast .
Pros
Free 3 × meals
Cons
Few hours
Looking for a new challenge to advance career wise and strengthen my skills and job knowledge Great environment and great team members who will learn new skills
A structured hotel and resort company that embraces individuality and offers career progression and support. A holistic approach to all public relations and marketing activities to support the sales team of the hotel.