VLCC international UAE Slimming and Beauty

VLCC international UAE Slimming and Beauty Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Low wage and salary delay

I worked in VLCC, Karama for 6 months and luckily, I never had salary delay issue (use to get by 20th of every month) but this issue is very common here and you can here this from any VLCC staff. The only best thing about working here is proper week’s training which you get before they take you on board. Being a dietician, sales pressure is not so much, but incentive structure is good (subject to timely payment again) if you push your limits.Over all, if you believe in your capabilities and you’re firm about the country’s laws, no body can exploit you here. You just need be smartly outspoken and confident about what you’re saying. Be clear about your contract and get the Labour card as soon as you join, rest MOHRE will take care.

Wont suggest anyone to join

Salary delays a lot since a long lo g time till datemanagement problems and politics are non stop Not proper productss are given to staff Its not the same as it used to be just a big name but after joining would never ever recommend anyone to join there

Not Professional at all

They are unprofessional and they care about money more than clients health Not professional at the interview they ask more about sales and no matter what you are in the health field They delayed in answering

Good Experience

Fast paced day with a lot of learning. Top management is good, culture is god. Standard policies needs to be there, equal treatment and opportunities need to be given to all the staff.

Pros

Time Flexibility

Cons

Standard policies needs to be there

I am working with vlcc muroor branch.for 11yrs.and got opportunity to utilize my skills and knowledge in beauty department. It's chalengelable but the same time you feel that you are unique because they appreciate your work.

Pros

Great work environment, team work, meeting new people, 8hrs.duty

Cons

You should be multitasking. Long hrs. Duty

Excellent place

All departments/treatments under one roof, timings are flexible, good learning, good for personal growth, good work culture and less stress, good opportunities for personal growth

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Long working hours

The work culture of vlcc is good and was better than other companies that I worked before

The work culture of vlcc is good and better than e companies that I worked before.Employes get lots of benefits.They have a strong work culture.l can say that vlcc is one of the good place to work

Pros

Free lunches

Friendly, Competitive Environment

A typical day at VLCC includes a lot of different parameters, some days its competitive, sometimes little slow, some days turns out to be great learning experience. The good part about working here is you get lot of creative freedom, there's a collaborative team support, good learning while having client interactions. Training is great and help us in getting better in dealing with everyday situations at workplace. The salaries and incentive structure needs a little improvisation. Also, having standard policies will help while dealing with clients.

Pros

Creative freedom

Cons

Long hours, Salary parameters.

Good part of the job

The work culture as a whole is good and my fellow professionals are some of the best individuals I have ever worked with. The management here is cooperative and they give us space and encourage us to do our best. I received incentives two to three for good work. Indeed it is the right place for those who wants to learn new things and excel in career.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No over time

Professional Aura and entertaining events

I have been working at VLCC Sharjah for almost a year as a customer care executive.Its an incredible experience for me working with such a co-operative management, and throughout this Journey, I have got numerous scope to handle multiple customers, even some of them with very complex cases. By handling these, I have encountered many new things and enhanced my hands-on knowledge.

Pros

Good Incentives on reaching target

Cons

Overtime

good management and work life balance.

When i went to an interview as a customer care executive. I like the office environment. They have a very cooperative team in trade centre karama. The work culture in vlcc dubai is good better that any company i work in. good management over all.

Good work culture, co-operative co workers. Healthy Work life

VLCC Dubai is a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn, trainings to learn and trainings are arranged frequently. The HR policies are good with well defined rules and regulations. One of the biggest centers you can nurture your capabilities in the beauty and wellness center. VLCC makes sure we maintain a balance with work and family life. The Management is flexible and very understanding.

friendly to work place

overall good atmosphere to work. i have learned lots of related to slimming and beauty treatments. and how dealing with clients.i have worked here almost 3 years now. and getting lots of support from team and my immediate managers.

Pros

cooperatives working enviourment

Cons

employee benifts

Induction

Induction was very smooth as The staff was well trained and gave training in a very professional manner. They explained every thing very clearly. The mentor assigned to me during the training was kind and helpful. It was a wonderful experience filled with happiness.

Horrible!

Please stay away from this company, absolutely no respect for the employees unless you are making money for them. Zero ethics. Humiliation. You name it. Salaries are delayed for months they make you feel like you are asking for something extra when it is a basic right.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Too many

The worst company ever seen in UAE

Please never ever think of joining here, never in your dreams too. You loose your self respect. There is no professionalism, no respect and no ethics. Never will pay you on time.

Pros

Nothing to list.

Cons

Horrible envt.

Overall it has been a challenging yet a beautiful journey so far

My journey with VLCC has been very engaging and memorable. Have learnt a lot from my work. It has helped me grow as an individual where i have only progressed with time, yes there are Salary delays but it gets resolved with time. >Variety of Work >Allow you to be Creative, Innovative >Easily reachable top management

Pros

Team Support, Fun at Work

Cons

Salary Delay

Productive & Cross Functional

It has been a very productive and knowledgeable experience so far. Its a family where you will find a lot of internal support across. There are little challenges which is addressed on priority basis. Lot of areas of opportunity where one can gauge, enhance and progress. A happy employee :)

لا توجد اي نوع من انواع الراحة معهم

عدم الصدق لايوجد حوافز تاخير في الرواتب اخلاف في الوعود

Pros

لا يوجد

Cons

كثيرة لا تحصى

Horrible horrible place to work. Salary delays of 4 to 5 months. Its a sinking conpany. Dont fall in their trap

Horrible and worst company ever. Salary delays of 4 to 5 months. Only liars and false promises. It's a sinking company. Dont think how long it will run.

The Worse, horrible, and a good example for a bad company!

2 to 3 months delaying salary , Nothing to appreciate.They gave fake promises..but nothing worked as per they said. salary, appraisal, duties and responsibilities.Nothing was followed legally. complete cheating management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VLCC international UAE Slimming and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• VLCC international UAE Slimming and Beauty