visit visa

visit visa Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

It was a great experience with full of new things.Good to learn n express myself.Nothing hard, genitally all the consider areas touch.Basically it was good.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Usually typical day of my work were when we have to deliver project . I learnt lot of things like how to be ON time . Management was very good .

1.It's good for Employees to be ON TIME 2.There should not be Work pressure so that employees can target the things very easily. 3.Salary should be ON time . This will reflect in employees motivation.

good in phone communications

i will work hard in a particular hours,and i learned how to manage the time for working hours to disciple my self to save money and also to pursue my dream to make it success,to communicate with other people of what kind of culture they have.the hardest part of job i cant do is to work more than an hours...the enjoyable part of job is to have friends there and sharing the ideas of every one.

Pros

free food and accommodation

Cons

exact time

Good working environment

I just came here for vist and I'm not working in any firm so I don't have any reviews regarding the working activities which is undergoing in the company itself.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Every day should be a learning day, if you believe in you nothing is impossible, one should remain busy in some productivity.

Pros

free lunches and some fun.

Cons

long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at visit visa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

visit visa Reviews by Location