visit visa

visit visa Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Unemployed

It was a new moment for me to be able to work with different people who give you your space to express yourself, and able to learn different cultures from different people. My mind has been able to capture new things.

peaceful workplace

the Management was good and my colleagues are very friendly . they keep motivating me in work. I used to have more meetings in a day so it was different experience to meet different people in different locality. my manager was a excellent sales person. I learned lot from him and many more sales tactics and customer satisfying techniques.

Usually typical day of my work were when we have to deliver project . I learnt lot of things like how to be ON time . Management was very good .

1.It's good for Employees to be ON TIME 2.There should not be Work pressure so that employees can target the things very easily. 3.Salary should be ON time . This will reflect in employees motivation.

good in phone communications

i will work hard in a particular hours,and i learned how to manage the time for working hours to disciple my self to save money and also to pursue my dream to make it success,to communicate with other people of what kind of culture they have.the hardest part of job i cant do is to work more than an hours...the enjoyable part of job is to have friends there and sharing the ideas of every one.

Pros

free food and accommodation

Cons

exact time

looking for driving job

i have experience of car and motor bike driving for the last 5 years in UAE , i am well aware of UAE roads and locations. i am a very hard working and sincere person on job and very punctual, and i am available to join company immediately.

Pros

food

Security

Security guard is responsible in ensuring the security and safety of a company part of their work is to patrol guard or to check anyone who will enter in the company and secure the place or building company materials from any act of emergency of violence and I don't know what I want to be a good day

Pros

Free lunch etc

Cons

Long ours

I like to work

I like to work and I like to weld. It has been a fun time. I would like to work in Abu Dhabi. It would be great to travel and have a chance to work here.

Good working environment

I just came here for vist and I'm not working in any firm so I don't have any reviews regarding the working activities which is undergoing in the company itself.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Every day should be a learning day, if you believe in you nothing is impossible, one should remain busy in some productivity.

Pros

free lunches and some fun.

Cons

long hours.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at visit visa?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at visit visa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

visit visa Reviews by Location

• visit visa
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?