Vanguard logo

Vanguard Employee Reviews for Specialist

Specialist48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,527 reviews

Alright place to work

The company has a bonus program that holds you through tax season to get a bonus for the previous year. Not very good pay compared to competitors. 401k is alright.

Couldn't pass the series 7. other than that great company. Would do it all over again.

Productive and fun place to work

Enjoy being in an environment that is safe secure, professional and.that is fun and friendly. That is motivated by my work ethics and not my work status and cliche of friends. A Organization that is fair to all and love being in a win-win situation.

Pros

Security, compensation, flexible

Cons

No security, lay off, not professional, high turnovers

Good work culture

Good place to work . Quality of product is good. Lot of testing automation .

Pros

Emloyee satisfaction

Cons

Grat place to start out in the financial industries.

Vanguard is a great first step into the financial industries, but growth is limited especially in Charlotte and Arizona.

Great Company

The overall company is a great company to invest in. I learned a lot about retirement, How important it is to open up IRA's for to plan for the future. I worked with great mangers and employees. The hardest part about the job was when clients send in information and we cannot read or understand it and we have to call and when we call theclient; are unavailable,

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

hours

Not a lot of career opportunities

Time management skills are necessary, constantly under pressure. Great place to learn the basic of client focused finance. Not a great place to continue or build a career.

Fun workplace

Good start for learning investment culture. I liked helping people plan for their retirement goals and explaining the ups and downs of the market. I like explaining diversification to meet their goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vanguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question