University of Sharjah

University of Sharjah Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates65 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Enjoyable workplace with felxible timings

typically i would schedule my work week based on what is most optimal for me, then just go there, sit, make sure everything is okay and enjoy interacting with people who need help or assistance

Great place to get started with.

Worked there for years as a dentist. Great staff and enviroment. Not much opportunities and advancement. However, Its a good place to start your career. Its slow paced and good facilities.

圧倒的な人員不足

身体を壊して退職するケースがとても多かったです。また、マネジメントの不透明性、雇用の不安定さに対して、大学全体にストレスフルな空気が蔓延していました。

Productive and gain skills

Enjoyable work and introducing more people to this job will make it bigger and much famous plus the team work environment is the best thing overall because it must include working with different sexes and communicating with levels of people.

Pros

teamwork

Cons

Requires work in dif

Diverse culture

Diverse culture; networking opportunities with interesting people from around the world; a unique experience; reasonable resources. Excellent work environment and working hours

Experience is all matters

Challenging environment due to different Cultures, But Freedom and flexibility of works balance and life are eminently shown. Overall the institution is stable and a great source financial support and job security.

Pros

Kid's school tuition fee support

Cons

works and culture difference

helping postgradute students

postgraduates students are always busy between maintaining their work life and their college life. Therefore, organizing their time at the college and facilitating their course schedule to fit into their life schedule was challenging. In addition to new students, who are in need of a consultancy regarding the university roles, conditions and features.

Family oriented work enviroment

I couldn't be more grateful to my boss and my co-workers for the family oriented environment they offered me... Hope to find the same in my future jobs.

Good behavior and encouraging the employees in the right direction for achieving the goals of employees as well as organisation

Students equally interact with the local and student community.There was no night spots available near by campus. Only shopping malls and cinemas available.

Pros

Dynamic and competitive culture

Very nice and comfortable work place

Very busy with important international "high level" activities where you learn a lot. The most important that you meet a lot of health professionals from not only the region but also from the whole world.

Pros

flexible timing, work independly

Cons

long hours, weekens and holidays. lack of manpower

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Sharjah. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

University of Sharjah Reviews by Location