University of Sharjah

University of Sharjah Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates65 reviews

Clear

Amazing place to work and learn new skills, payment always on time, students have priority to work since they graduated from it. Team and staff and faculty are so cooperative.

Good

Good experience overall . Good company to work at. Good salary and good culture. Very good management and very good experience. People are great and helpful within work environment.

It is a very causal place to work with relaxed colleagues and safe environment to work at. Really would suggest working at university of sharjah. They treat colleges as family.

Very nice job culture

University of Sharjah is one of the most wonderful place to work in as well as it gives a very strong experience with highly experienced faculty and staff

Productive and Fun Place

- Very casual dressing at work - Learned web programming and testing software - Management is helpful and understanding - Workplace culture is quite good - The hardest part was to figure out clients requirement - The most enjoyable part was the fun employees

Real experience in statistics and database

Working in analysis data and make system. I learn how to deal with big data The hardest part is how to finish systems in dead line . Enjoyable is the culture

The problem of this university is the key persons in the management like rector, vice rectors deans and department chairs

The location and the university design is great the working environment is OK but as I said before the problem is the key persons in management of the university

Decent

Excellent work and teaching facility. Great communication between seniors and junior dentists. Great variety of cases and all types of patients. Great experience and place to start your dental journey.

Rewarding

Fun work experience, nice co-workers, rewarding as you are helping visitors and new-comers. The most enjoyable part is interacting with potential new students and making friends.

Fun workplace and full of new invented creations.

The job environment at sharjah university is so impressive, joyfull, comfortable and well managed. the job culture is filled with respect and honesty toward colleagues and faculty members.

Pros

well organized

Cons

long distances

Managed work place

Exellent place to upgrade self and learn new things and gain experience well coordinated managed staff are kind polite and very helpful.atmosphere is great and motivating

Pros

Free lunch

This is a review summary of my work and life at the University of Sharjah

I work from 8:00am to 3:00 pm. I teach 20 hours a week. I teach general, academic and TOEFL/IELTS courses.The management of my department is friendly as long as things go smoothly. , but I should say that it is not a democratic one. It just listens to people who are part of the management team. It is not easy to be promoted for most teaching staff. The workplace culture is ok. Colleagues and management are friendly in normal situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different students from different countries. When I see my students pass IELTS or TOEFL and meet the university language requirement, I feel happy. It is a great advantage that I live on campus. This saves me a lot of time and effort.

Pros

My accommodation is on campus

Cons

no job security

Academic Environment

The usual day starts with Professors giving us tasks such as; download raw data from certain websites and to filter them in accordance with their research. The work place culture was very friendly, as the professors were open to any questions or doubts. As i was new to this field, so at the beginning i faced issues in understanding and summarizing the articles for professors research, but later on got used to it. What i loved about the job was insight on different aspects of research assistant's job.

Pros

Friendly environment

fun work place

its nice and productive , fun to work in, it has a lot of team work and you need to be hyper active in order to be satisfied and happy if it was a full time job it would have been better

圧倒的な人員不足

身体を壊して退職するケースがとても多かったです。また、マネジメントの不透明性、雇用の不安定さに対して、大学全体にストレスフルな空気が蔓延していました。

Productive and gain skills

Enjoyable work and introducing more people to this job will make it bigger and much famous plus the team work environment is the best thing overall because it must include working with different sexes and communicating with levels of people.

Pros

teamwork

Cons

Requires work in dif

Productivity, and friendly staff

I found this place comfortable than any place before. Which is fun and easy to contact with others. The environment here is so friendly, nice, understandable.

Diverse culture

Diverse culture; networking opportunities with interesting people from around the world; a unique experience; reasonable resources. Excellent work environment and working hours

Interesting and fun

Good enviroment and a very interesting place to work. Busy place and all the doctor students are very friendly. Learning and teaching new things about dentistry.

Experience is all matters

Challenging environment due to different Cultures, But Freedom and flexibility of works balance and life are eminently shown. Overall the institution is stable and a great source financial support and job security.

Pros

Kid's school tuition fee support

Cons

works and culture difference

nice workplace

I gained much rcperience while working there . the warm atmosphere of eorking has motivated me to excel in my career. the calibre of dtudents is amazing they were cooperative and outstanding . it is recommended to work in this place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Sharjah. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

University of Sharjah Reviews by Location

• University of Sharjah
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?