UnitedHealth Group
View all UnitedHealth Group reviews

UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

The ambience n aura makes u fall in love vit ur work

Extremely blessed to be a part of such a huge organisation.The place itself makes you feel elated and be back to work everyday.Colleagues were always supportive.

Pros

2 way cab

Cons

Have to achieve target within stipulated tym

This is the best way where i am today

I am just looking a job in UAE for Back end executive, so just waiting a opportunity to work with UAE and also my it is my dreaming city so don't want to miss the chance.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

perfect shift timing

Working in united health group company as a claims associates and have good working environment.

Working with unet team and deals with group level products and modules. Based on groups annual enrollment plan, do changes for individual's record. Work with onshore team to define product strategy for modules.

excellent

I’ve spent the last 5 years working full time as a Medical consultant, Technical Support Professional, Administrative associate, Financial Support Representative, Customer Support Representative and a Sales associate in the Philippines. Most recently, I worked as Medical consultant for United health Group Philippines, where my responsibilities included answering primary and medical concerns or questions of customers, provide assistance on claims and benefits to physician, medical providers and policy holders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

UnitedHealth Group Reviews by Location

• UnitedHealth Group
  • The ambience n aura makes u fall in love vit ur work