UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16,995 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I’ve spent the last 5 years working full time as a Medical consultant, Technical Support Professional, Administrative associate, Financial Support Representative, Customer Support Representative and a Sales associate in the Philippines. Most recently, I worked as Medical consultant for United health Group Philippines, where my responsibilities included answering primary and medical concerns or questions of customers, provide assistance on claims and benefits to physician, medical providers and policy holders.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UnitedHealth Group?
See more UnitedHealth Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16,995 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about UnitedHealth Group
- Are cellphones and purses allowed on the floor? Can you have paper and pen at your desk?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at UnitedHealth Group?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at UnitedHealth Group?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UnitedHealth Group? What are the steps al…3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UnitedHealth Group? How many vacation days do you get per year a…One person answered
- Is UnitedHealth Group hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?