UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,995 reviews

This is the best way where i am today

I am just looking a job in UAE for Back end executive, so just waiting a opportunity to work with UAE and also my it is my dreaming city so don't want to miss the chance.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

perfect shift timing

Working in united health group company as a claims associates and have good working environment.

Working with unet team and deals with group level products and modules. Based on groups annual enrollment plan, do changes for individual's record. Work with onshore team to define product strategy for modules.

Senior Quality Specialist

• A highly experienced Senior Quality Specialist with exceptional experience of more than 8 years in developing and implementing effective quality control processes • Knowledgeable in Finance, Marketing and Business Planning • Excellence in monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports • Experienced in identifying relevant quality related training needs, ensuring processes and procedures are properly understood • Experience of developing and implementing effective quality control processes and structures • Experienced in supervising that the processed are adhering to all regulatory compliance activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

UnitedHealth Group Reviews by Location

• UnitedHealth Group
  • Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?