UNITED SECURITY GROUP

UNITED SECURITY GROUP Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Good company but security job is longtime

Actualy you worked in security for 12 hours but infact if you imclude travling time then its goes on 15 to 16 hours per day. So no time for personal life or social life

No basic salary given when theirs no location, They are not giving the Ramadan Pay and others public holidays pay

This company have problem on managing their employees they did not give us our basic salary when we don’t have locations even give food allowance in exchange for the basic salary. We have over crowded accommodation in every room more than 8 people.. Salary were given delay for 1 month and basic only overtime pay to follow.. our Ramadan pay they did not give even the public holidays..

Pros

Free airline tickets after 2 years contracts

Cons

Salary delayed for more than a month, over crowded room in accommodation, Ramadan and public holidays they did not pay

Productive work place

USG was a good company with many nice work locations. It gives opportunities for everyone to get experience by allocation guards in different working environment like banks, hospital, hotels, schools and many more. Generally i had a good journey working with the company because it made me grow professionally.

Pros

Free accommodation and transport

Cons

Normal working hours depending on work location

Security job is to know how to deal to a person. And act like a professional security

Security profession have some risk in your work site or treat. In your work site you can encounter some hazard materials and most of all you know how to deal with a different people.

Pros

Free transportation accommodation

Cons

12hrs

It was Good experience

I learned that in some cases hard work and dedication is not counted. In order to achieve good work is sacrificed many things but still not been counted. I was working as ghost in this office.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Some Head of the department not logical

best job

i am hardworking person who enjoys the duty in several ways. worked 12 hours stading duties. have experience to face customer

Its A good company provide security All over UAE and have A technucal branch too

I work here 10 years it's A nice company I work Here As cctv operator control Room operator security team leader Security supervisor Reception

Pros

Free accommodation free transport free medical advice

Cons

12 hours

Practical Job

Security and being a CCTV officer is quite tough job. And you need to be more practical and professional. Its totally customer relation job where you find your self CRO. Every customer comes to you for any information. You must be updated and quick responsive. But same daily routine make this job boring. So overall its good for sound earning.

Pros

Free Accommodation, Transportation.

Cons

Long hour duty, sometime more then 15 hours.

Hectic Work

Low level Management, No maturity, The hardest part of the job is no job, co workers not co operative.

Pros

free transport and accommodation

Cons

no co operation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITED SECURITY GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UNITED SECURITY GROUP