UNITED SECURITY GROUP

UNITED SECURITY GROUP Management reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear

good place for work

good place for work, with acceptable wages. learn by your self, management not so bad. jobwise very responsible , without authority to manage by you. Need always ask approvel from supervisory llevel

It was excellent 8 years working with USG

I enjoyed working with USG, but for some personal reason back at home I couldn't continue with the company. I resigned. I am trying to get back into the company. Inshah Allah.

Pros

Good colleagues. Excellent management. Good working condtion

Cons

Camp is situated in remote area at that time, but now its okay.

Zero management too much fine with a very small reason too much favouritism and discrimination in this company and no any chance for promotion. I worked in this company with a very small reason issued a fine. Very difficult to get off day and specially annual leave.

the company is great though as rules and procedures you find thay most compnies dont follow as expected

I expected alot when I joined the company but due to the fact that I wanted to join and practise in the line of safety, this made me to divert my minds basing on what I thought or think now that it was the best idea. The company is good nothing I can say about it wrong though as I had said earlier management isn't so organised this is faced by most of the companies

Excellent Experience

It was really a great pleasure to work under a well balanced Management and a great team. Always had got the best support from all seniors. Working under all circumstances and undergoing all pressures was the greatest achievement for being strong person.

Pros

Free Accommodation & Transportation

Cons

Health Card

no fun

Accuracy of appointments The exact dates of work and the dates of departure of guards and clothes for guards and cleanliness and clean the camp Management is not at the professional level The workplace is your home must be maintained Save employee names, business card numbers and rooms Identify different cultures

Pros

The guards have a good amount of education

Cons

Bad management

Productive and focused, work with less supervision and a team player

The most experience enriching activities took place when I was working as the security team leader in Hotel. Duties Would start off with a briefing, where the team would receive the days orders and notifications of changes or any important issues. Then the deployment of the guards and I would resort to reading the previous shift reports as I attend to incoming calls and also keeping an eye on the CCTV. What I learned was a lot among which was job planning, supervision, team management, robust decision making, an improved observation eye, team play, counseling, training and handling difficult individuals. The hardest part of the job was implementing the rules given to me from management that were pinching guest in the hotel but maintaining a balance of not offending the guests. that was so challenging. The most enjoyable part was at the end of a successful day when management and the guests were happy and no complaint was filed by either and most importantly all guest were safe.

Pros

free transport air ticket to and from our countries during vacation

Cons

luck of adquate offs/breaks

Challenges facing in professional life

Manpower management is the hardest part of the job and it is a big challenge. I am dealing with people from more than 20 different nationalities. However all my success in the carrier came in a positive approach to deal with all my subordinates in a professional way.

productive work place,its funny to entertain the guest until the end of the day

fun work place with supportive management.not all the numbers but how you person grow and develop.Decent amount of red tape and politics,but this expected of a big company.The most enjoyable part of the was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.the office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.There was a lot of variety in what i did each day,ranging from the monotonous task to new rules that were challenging and exciting to implement.

Pros

free accomodation, transportation, uniform, medical insurance and food allowance

Cons

standing long hours

The job and related things are typical

its a stress full job and social life is bound in this line and the chance of par motion chance are so late. The management behavior some time not look like a professional peoples that is so disappointed to us as a employee in this company.

Pros

Basic benefit

Cons

Long hours duty

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNITED SECURITY GROUP?

work as a security guard in abu dhabi

my work in abu dhabi is a very tiring one because we have to work 12 hours a day + 2 hours travel time.I learned that time management is a must if you are working.Me and my co-workers work as a team so we did not have any problem in our work site.The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to interact with different kinds of people regarding their race,status in life etc.

Hectic Work

Low level Management, No maturity, The hardest part of the job is no job, co workers not co operative.

Pros

free transport and accommodation

Cons

no co operation

people centered job

1. working 12 hours 2. conflict management skills. 3. managing teams dynamics. 3. controlling people. 4. documentations.

Pros

people management skills

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITED SECURITY GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UNITED SECURITY GROUP