UNITED SECURITY GROUP

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

worked with USG from 2012-2018

USG Co. is reputable company which helped people like me. It is unfortunate nepotism started slowing and ruining the system. Sometimes salaries needed to be rolled over to another month which was unbearable for us the employees. now from the information i received from a friend, things are getting better in the Company.

It was excellent 8 years working with USG

I enjoyed working with USG, but for some personal reason back at home I couldn't continue with the company. I resigned. I am trying to get back into the company. Inshah Allah.

Pros

Good colleagues. Excellent management. Good working condtion

Cons

Camp is situated in remote area at that time, but now its okay.

Zero management too much fine with a very small reason too much favouritism and discrimination in this company and no any chance for promotion. I worked in this company with a very small reason issued a fine. Very difficult to get off day and specially annual leave.

El jazira club

انا شاب طموح ولدي شواهد وخبرة في الكثير من المجالات واطمح دائما لافضل

Pros

لا

Cons

نعم

good place for work and learn

when we celebrate events like new year or other events that time is very enjoyable every day is a new day every day i learn something new work place culture is good friendly

Good company but security job is longtime

Actualy you worked in security for 12 hours but infact if you imclude travling time then its goes on 15 to 16 hours per day. So no time for personal life or social life

the company is great though as rules and procedures you find thay most compnies dont follow as expected

I expected alot when I joined the company but due to the fact that I wanted to join and practise in the line of safety, this made me to divert my minds basing on what I thought or think now that it was the best idea. The company is good nothing I can say about it wrong though as I had said earlier management isn't so organised this is faced by most of the companies

Productive work place

USG was a good company with many nice work locations. It gives opportunities for everyone to get experience by allocation guards in different working environment like banks, hospital, hotels, schools and many more. Generally i had a good journey working with the company because it made me grow professionally.

Pros

Free accommodation and transport

Cons

Normal working hours depending on work location

Does not follow labor contract. Contract indicates provision of basic salary. USG removed it and all security guards do not receive any basic pay.

USG does not provide basic pay which used to be given. No effort to ensure security guards have assigned work sites. USG is often not renewed by clients so the company loses its bid most of the time. This affects security guards' job security.

cooperative with each other

hard working,welling to work anytime,with honesty and loyalty to my respective assignment.

Pros

full time

Cons

as required by company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNITED SECURITY GROUP?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITED SECURITY GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UNITED SECURITY GROUP