UNITED SECURITY GROUP

Security Guard9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

I am a hardworking , adaptable and flexible women so i am willing to work anywhere.,

Education is doesn't a matter while working in different field.Experiences from different jobs Gives us how to face difficulty at different jobs.Never underestimate an employee by others view.look forward and do the correct .option.Hardest part of the job is to satisfy all.Communication with all make me enjoyable by different location.

Pros

Free Travel, Free Accomodation

Cons

No basic salary given when theirs no location, They are not giving the Ramadan Pay and others public holidays pay

This company have problem on managing their employees they did not give us our basic salary when we don’t have locations even give food allowance in exchange for the basic salary. We have over crowded accommodation in every room more than 8 people.. Salary were given delay for 1 month and basic only overtime pay to follow.. our Ramadan pay they did not give even the public holidays..

Pros

Free airline tickets after 2 years contracts

Cons

Salary delayed for more than a month, over crowded room in accommodation, Ramadan and public holidays they did not pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNITED SECURITY GROUP?