UNITED SECURITY GROUP

UNITED SECURITY GROUP Employee Reviews for Security Guard

Security Guard10 reviews
United Arab Emirates10 reviews

worked with USG from 2012-2018

USG Co. is reputable company which helped people like me. It is unfortunate nepotism started slowing and ruining the system. Sometimes salaries needed to be rolled over to another month which was unbearable for us the employees. now from the information i received from a friend, things are getting better in the Company.

develop my knowledge and confident and experienced

It is very successful working experienced and very happy many friends workers at the company with different country and language , good behivior , accommodation respectful staff with discipline,

Pros

training

Cons

12hours

Zero management too much fine with a very small reason too much favouritism and discrimination in this company and no any chance for promotion. I worked in this company with a very small reason issued a fine. Very difficult to get off day and specially annual leave.

I am a hardworking , adaptable and flexible women so i am willing to work anywhere.,

Education is doesn't a matter while working in different field.Experiences from different jobs Gives us how to face difficulty at different jobs.Never underestimate an employee by others view.look forward and do the correct .option.Hardest part of the job is to satisfy all.Communication with all make me enjoyable by different location.

Pros

Free Travel, Free Accomodation

Cons

No basic salary given when theirs no location, They are not giving the Ramadan Pay and others public holidays pay

This company have problem on managing their employees they did not give us our basic salary when we don’t have locations even give food allowance in exchange for the basic salary. We have over crowded accommodation in every room more than 8 people.. Salary were given delay for 1 month and basic only overtime pay to follow.. our Ramadan pay they did not give even the public holidays..

Pros

Free airline tickets after 2 years contracts

Cons

Salary delayed for more than a month, over crowded room in accommodation, Ramadan and public holidays they did not pay

Security job is to know how to deal to a person. And act like a professional security

Security profession have some risk in your work site or treat. In your work site you can encounter some hazard materials and most of all you know how to deal with a different people.

Pros

Free transportation accommodation

Cons

12hrs

Does not follow labor contract. Contract indicates provision of basic salary. USG removed it and all security guards do not receive any basic pay.

USG does not provide basic pay which used to be given. No effort to ensure security guards have assigned work sites. USG is often not renewed by clients so the company loses its bid most of the time. This affects security guards' job security.

worked in different type of location

it was not bad experience i have been worked in various locations and types such as hotels, apartments, gas plants, oil horizons and construction sites and government projects helpful coworkers from different nationalities i got chance to learn about the costumers and peoples of uae and different emirates

Pros

free accommodation and transport

Cons

long hours duty and

people centered job

1. working 12 hours 2. conflict management skills. 3. managing teams dynamics. 3. controlling people. 4. documentations.

Pros

people management skills

Cons

long working hours

cooperative with each other

hard working,welling to work anytime,with honesty and loyalty to my respective assignment.

Pros

full time

Cons

as required by company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITED SECURITY GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

UNITED SECURITY GROUP Reviews by Location